Hey guys quick question i just got my glaxy s 4 on verizon yesterday and i miss the darker menus and back screens of my note 2 now i have been trying to see if there was a setting for this but i dont see one and am wondering if there is a work around for this.

i love the s4 the size and build are great and have not had any lag but for some reason i find the note 2 less cartoony and bright(as in white menus) than the s4 and it was the first time i actually liked touchwiz was on my note (i have been using it since the captivate and fascinate on and off in between other devices) so seeing it on the note 2 it is the first time the skin felt useful rather than cumbersome i really am wondering if i can make my s4 look more like the note with the menus and screens.
    05-24-2013 08:59 AM
    I have both the N2 and the S4 and I have the opposite opinion of the lighter interface. I think it's refreshing. I wish they would allow us to switch though. I'd switch the N2 to light.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    05-26-2013 07:08 AM
    I have the perfect solution. I never really liked the touchwiz stock dialer app so i searched in thr playstore and found one called ex dialer. It is amazing, it resembles the stock android one, its very smooth, the app icon design is cool and it has a touchwiz theme that you install separately, that dark one. Its awesome i love it.

Posted via Android Central App from my Samsung Galaxy S3! GT-19300
    05-26-2013 08:09 AM
    I have both the N2 and the S4 and I have the opposite opinion of the lighter interface. I think it's refreshing. I wish they would allow us to switch though. I'd switch the N2 to light.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    Yea I love the choices we have with android but I just can't understand why they don't let you choose background color with their own device and the avatar I. The contact app just looks too cartoonish on the s4 Idk I have a feeling I'm going to return my s4 and waiting with my note 2 until something better hits big red because I don't really have another strong carrier in my area

Posted via Android Central App
    05-26-2013 04:29 PM