Hi Guys. Just bought my new GS4 Wednesday night. I already have SwiftKey an anti virus app and some games already on the phone. What other apps do you think are good for a new Android user.

Sent from my kick assSAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    05-24-2013 09:11 AM
    Hi Guys. Just bought my new GS4 Wednesday night. I already have SwiftKey an anti virus app and some games already on the phone. What other apps do you think are good for a new Android user.

Sent from my kick assSAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    Welcome to Android!

As for apps, I would say it depends on what you are going to use your phone for. I use many of the Google apps like Chrome, Drive, Keep, etc. I would set up Google Now (Blue Google icon in your app drawer), that can alert you to many things like upcoming sports games, your expected commute for the day, gives you info on places of interest round you. You do have to give that time to get accustomed to how you do things. I have been using it for a while, and it is starting to show me my tendencies in what I search for. Chrome to Phone is nice, allowing you to send a page directly to your phone. You have to have Chrome as your desktop browser and install the plug-in.

Other than that, I would suggest taking some time to get to know how android works, and after a few weeks, I would suggest getting a new launcher, like Nova or ADW. Most launchers are free on Play, and they allow for more customizing of your user interface.
    hitlistbombshell likes this.
    05-24-2013 09:30 AM