johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Just had my first drop situation. Fell out of my pocket while I was getting up off the couch. Bounced off my leg and onto the carpeted floor. Freaked me the hell out

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
And then while driving to the store I wasn't paying attention and it almost slid off my lap. Caught it but like smacked it in the process.

Almost makes me want to put a TPU case on just for grip. But I freaking hate cases. It's like they are necessary for certain functions but they are so annoying.

MsRed

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I drop my current phone too often to go caseless. I'll be getting my S4 on Saturday and just put in an order through Amazon for a couple cases. Since I have Prime, at least one will show up that day so I'm covered right off the bat.

Peckinpah

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I rock a zagg HD screen protector, doesn't even feel like it's there, and a Trident case. After having my bionic fall into, and get run over by, a several ton vehicle and live; I don't go naked. <_<

red5ive1

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Who's rocking their gs4 without a case or screen protector? I usually get cases and take them off after a few weeks so this time I didn't buy one at all.

This guy right here is.

It's the perfect phone to go caseless. The cheap back plate is easily replaceable, so I don't care if it gets some little scratches here and there.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't know folks can go without a case/screen-protector. The thouht chills me to my very core. How would I keep my phone shiny and like new and blemish free? ...but I'm old and stuff. I know these things are just things to some and as long as they function it doesn't matter if they get scratched or dingged up. I'm sad now because this thread has made me realize that I like my phone and tablet and want them to stay nice. My name is John and I'm a shallow man.

Sent from my Note 8.0 LTE

DSWR

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
It's a poxxy 500 quid phone. You don't see me driving my lamborghini around wrapped in bubble wrap "because it ruins resale value". People always brag about how good their phones look, if you stick it in a case you can't complain about the style of the phone. I run naked, the phones never worth the same amount since the second you open that box. If you don't want to damage it, don't drop it.

Sent from Android Central App on the 2.8Ghz True Octacore Samsung galaxy S4 Variant.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
It's a poxxy 500 quid phone. You don't see me driving my lamborghini around wrapped in bubble wrap "because it ruins resale value". People always brag about how good their phones look, if you stick it in a case you can't complain about the style of the phone. I run naked, the phones never worth the same amount since the second you open that box. If you don't want to damage it, don't drop it.

Sent from Android Central App on the 2.8Ghz True Octacore Samsung galaxy S4 Variant.

I'll keep that in mind 'cause I was just geting ready to drop my phone on some concrete before you mentioned that.

Sent from my Note 8.0 LTE

tec602

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to bring back an old thread, I always have used my phones caseless, just hate to hide the design of a phone and add bulk, that being said I was a little bummed when I noticed the camera lens/bezel is the first thing to contact a surface when laying the phone flat, begain scratching almost immediately (after plastic film was removed).
I decided to make some cool little stickers "lens tags" to protect my phones lens/bezel and add a little color, well I made plenty so I figured I should sell some :)
I would like some feedback from fellow S4 fans, so anyone interested can PM me and I will send you a pack for $1
digi-mesh | eBay

***Moderators please delete this post if this type of posting is frowned upon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney