06-08-2013 11:34 AM
58 123
tools
    Might be it. That said, if sales do not create sell outs, perhaps Verizon will not add the 32gb, since two more products to manage. Seems the closer the One and 5s get to releasing, the less likely to add them, in spite of one quick email to a customer.

All things considered though, still an odd email, given nothing at all to support it for news or action after this amount of time.

I wonder if the person/s that sanctioned the sucky S3 update is managing their product management as well
    06-05-2013 09:19 AM
    BD,

I need to find the link or message, but the email is asserted by Verizon staff to not be from Tami Erwin. Not sure how you could get a fake email from them if correct. Too elaborate for you to bother with a hoax, but there is zero info to support this as real. I wonder if they just screwed up, or Tami backtracked.

This has gotten even more weird and Gottamobile keep flailing in the wind with whatever direction their "source" tells them (ie, they seem to make stuff up, based on the same email). My guess is Gotta juxtaposed your email and now that nobody can back it up, they are backing away slowly. Pure gold/fraud.

Verizon are clueless, whatever is going on. They really suck, IMO.

Added:

A poster to Gottamobile must have got similar news (or babbling), since they assert the email is not kosher, for whatever reason. Did I mention that Verizon SUCK?

If it turns out the email is legit, so a case of Tami and her staff being clueless communicators, they should send you a 32GB for leaving you out there on your own
    06-07-2013 11:27 PM
    BD,

I need to find the link or message, but the email is asserted by Verizon staff to not be from Tami Erwin. Not sure how you could get a fake email from them if correct. Too elaborate for you to bother with a hoax, but there is zero info to support this as real. I wonder if they just screwed up, or Tami backtracked.

This has gotten even more weird and Gottamobile keep flailing in the wind with whatever direction their "source" tells them (ie, they seem to make stuff up, based on the same email). My guess is Gotta juxtaposed your email and now that nobody can back it up, they are backing away slowly. Pure gold/fraud.

Verizon are clueless, whatever is going on. They really suck, IMO.

Added:

A poster to Gottamobile must have got similar news (or babbling), since they assert the email is not kosher, for whatever reason. Did I mention that Verizon SUCK?

If it turns out the email is legit, so a case of Tami and her staff being clueless communicators, they should send you a 32GB for leaving you out there on your own
    Rushmore,

I would love to know how an email from tami.erwin@verizonwireless.com is fake.

Now if it's "wrong" or VZW is backtracking that is a different story.

PM me the contact info (names, titles and emails) of the Verizon staff who said this is not from Tami and I will forward Tami's email directly to them.

BD
    06-08-2013 09:27 AM
    I think the point is not that you faked it (obvious to me that is not the case), but the information may be false from Verizon (parsing words here). My feeling is the issue may be we are seeing Verizon at their worst: Arrogant, rash, secretive and hold their own employees and customers with apparent contempt and a, "Let them eat cake" attitude. I would not even put it past them to have backed off offering the 32gb due to the false sense of security Samsung's apps2sd update gives them.

Samsung's update only moves the apk, so the data files still stay in internal storage. This means on average, 90% of the total app size stays in the internal storage and the people that would have the problems with storage still will. People that would not have in the first place still will not have. Effectively this is not even a half baked fix, but a tenth baked fix.

The "rash" part would be the email from the VP that you got. Her employees should have known as well.
    06-08-2013 09:52 AM
    See PM.
    06-08-2013 10:05 AM
    That information would confirm my assertions above. Verizon leadership does appear to be arrogant, rash and bad communicators with contempt for their own people they lead. Customers are a point of convenience for their bonus structure

Regardless of the email accuracy from Verizon, the positive is Verizon has not publicly stated they will Not carry the 32gb. I guess cake it is then.
    06-08-2013 10:18 AM
    That information would confirm my assertions above. Verizon leadership does appear to be arrogant, rash and bad communicators with contempt for their own people they lead. Customers are a point of convenience for their bonus structure

The positive is Verizon has not publicly stated they will Not carry the 32gb. I guess cake it is then.
    I agree completely - they haven't stated they WON'T carry it.

Will give this until 4th of July to see SOME kind of news - either way.
    06-08-2013 10:22 AM
    I'll ask one of my local Verizon shops about this, Sprint just pissed me off for what is likely to be the last time with added fees, increasingly pathetic service, and now not only are they saying no lte for another 3-4 years, but no S4's over 16GB......... >

Sent from my EVO 4G using Android Central Forums
    Not doubting you regarding Sprint not providing a 32GB S4, just would like to be pointed to the press release or whatever source it was where they went on the record with this. Emails and discussions and with CSRs and store employees have zero credibility AFAIC. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums
    06-08-2013 11:34 AM
58 123