Got a few questions

Zack B

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a verizon galaxy s4.
1) The auto time zone is on GMT -5 and I live in a GMT -6 area (IL), but the time is right on my phone... wierd.
2) Me and my friend that has a Note 2 tried NFC transfer and we couldn't get it to work, neither could my friend and I that had a windows phone.
3) What is the app that I can download for rooted device that lets me unistall the preinstalled apps so google play won't make me update them.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a verizon galaxy s4.
1) The auto time zone is on GMT -5 and I live in a GMT -6 area (IL), but the time is right on my phone... wierd.
2) Me and my friend that has a Note 2 tried NFC transfer and we couldn't get it to work, neither could my friend and I that had a windows phone.
3) What is the app that I can download for rooted device that lets me unistall the preinstalled apps so google play won't make me update them.

If you are already rooted that would be Titanium Backup. You do not need to be rooted to disable apps that will not be in your app drawer or prompt you to be updated in google play. Your time zone is probably not set correctly and daylight savings time not enabled. Just a thought on that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie