Question - I bought the Spigen Neo Hybrid case, but I can't fit my car charger cord into the slot in this case - so it is going back.

My question is - How is the port area on the Spigen Slim case? Is it any larger? I like this case too, but I need to be able to use my car charger cable with it.

Just in case - I am talking about this one Amazon.com: SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Infinity White] Slim Fit Dual Layer Protective Case for Galaxy S IV Galaxy SIV i9500: Cell Phones & Accessories
    05-24-2013 08:53 PM
    Question - I bought the Spigen Neo Hybrid case, but I can't fit my car charger cord into the slot in this case - so it is going back.

My question is - How is the port area on the Spigen Slim case? Is it any larger? I like this case too, but I need to be able to use my car charger cable with it.

Just in case - I am talking about this one Amazon.com: SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Infinity White] Slim Fit Dual Layer Protective Case for Galaxy S IV Galaxy SIV i9500: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Had the same problem with the Neo Hybrid except it was with my axillary cable. Gave that case to my girl and got the Slim and problem solved. The charger for the port is slightly larger I noticed but all my chargers fit fine. Hope it works for you!
    05-24-2013 09:35 PM