Galaxy S4 at an amazing price

terri19

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased a new Galaxy S4 for $108.88 + activation fee... I went to Sprint's web, logged into my account. Clicked on "see my contract details" and a pop up gift box appeared. I clicked on more information and was given an $80.00 credit if I renewed for one year. My contract was due to expire on June 20th. I signed up and the $80.00 credit immediately posted to my account. I then went online to Sam's Club Cell plans, if you are eligible for an upgrade through Sprint, the galaxy S4 is $188.88 through Sam's. Entered my cell phone number and signed up for a 2 year contract and received the phone for $188.88 + activation fee. I called Sprint after I renewed with them but before I renewed with Sam's Club. They said that I would still receive the $80.00 credit as it was tied into renewing the account contract not upgrading the phone. They also told me that the two year contract would replace the one year contract not add to it. I informed them that I was planning on upgrading with Sam's Club and they said that was no problem and again, that it would not affect the $80.00 credit. I requested that the information be attached to my Sprint Account and was given a reference number in case something comes up. I have been with Sprint a long time and they have always honored what a customer service rep tells me. So the end cost of the phone was $108.88 + activation fee. Very happy day for me :)

seabrz

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
You may still also be eligible for the $50 mail in rebate that started yesterday. Just picked up my phone for a bit over $100 yesterday.