Best samsung galaxy s4 case?

josearmz10789

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Spigen Slim Armor Crimson Red is the best looking case and reasonably priced. Still considering OB Commuter. The defender is too bulky not good looking at all.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
The UAG is bad *ss! I have the matte black one and it's boss. I will say the Spigen slim armor is nice too, but was a little to slippery to hold sometimes.

I agree with the slim armor... the case is very slippery but the case looks good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

nia820

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Cruzerlite. Dropped my phone loads of times not even a dent and it gives the phone a nice grip. They are only $13 and they come in loads of colors. The only thing is some people might not like the android logo at the back of them.

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I have the otterbox commuter to and love it I also have one that has a stand its great watching videos as I can just place it on the table

Posted via Android Central App

Custnam

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Waiting for my casefanatic kommander to come in. Anyone have this?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Thanks for pointing me to the casefanatic kommandant. I hadn't even heard of it until now. Just ordered the black and black with silver home button.

TreeSpooner

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I've got the Spigen Ultra Air Thin Transparent Case and I love it. It's very slim and doesn't add any bulk to the phone. It offers decent protection, but I bought this for the naked look knowing I'd be sacrificing more moderate protection.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Marck527

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered the OtterBox Defender. But for now I'm using a generic matte case which is actually decrnt .

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

tlacour

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've gotten a few cases of different styles. Really liking the Bodyglove Dropsuit. Inexpensive, good fit, excellent grip, good protection and feels high quality.

MrNoDay5Off

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have experience with the Ballistic Cases? I've had OB for my phones and the same thing over and over, stretched out rubber.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

LansSolo

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Best s4 case = Spigen Slim Armour View

I have the S4 in White Frost and I have the Spigen Slim Armour View (flip) case in white. IMO, this is the best case out there. It's a smart case, and it also has a window on the front for a micro-display that allows you access to your notifications and incoming calls. What makes it superior to the Samsung flip case are several features:

• hard shell case - front and back
  • removable front
  • rubber shock absorbing detachable interior
  • LATCHING front won't flop open
  • home button acccessible when front is closed
  • S4 buttons are covered by rubber, and raised for improved usage
  • kinda makes phone look like EVE from WALL-E

I am constantly getting compliments on this case, and I think it was even less expensive than the Samsung case.

galaxy_s4_case_slim_armor_view_infinity_white_thumb_1.jpg

eve-from-wall-e.png

Last edited:

MrMercedes

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best s4 case = Spigen Slim Armour View

I had the Spigen neo hybrid. Great looking case but too slick in my hands. I have medium sized hands and it just didn't seem to stay in my hands...Now I'm naked until I can find a case that is slim and not slick...

MagicMike Kelley

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best s4 case = Spigen Slim Armour View

I have the S4 in White Frost and I have the Spigen Slim Armour View (flip) case in white. IMO, this is the best case out there. It's a smart case, and it also has a window on the front for a micro-display that allows you access to your notifications and incoming calls. What makes it superior to the Samsung flip case are several features:

Agreed - I plan on ordering one tomorrow

Marck527

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Using Spigeon Neo hybrid right now, I was using OB Defender before but didn't feel I needed that much protection.

Sent from my GT-I9500