Are you using a case / screen protector ?

Are you using a case / screen protector ?

• Total voters

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a case on it right now, I have a NeoHybrid in Dante Red and a Glas.tR coming on Wednesday. Right now I have a basic case and screen protector on it.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I will always have a Screen Protector, I can't risk scratching the display not even a hair line.

As for cases, I try to keep it thin & light it's more for grip when I take it to work. I rarely drop my Super Phones so I'm not worried about protecting with bulky/ugly cases like OtterBox. I'm using Nillkin case (similar to Spigen).

Besides when I'm home I take the case off, right now I'm trying to get myself to leave it off when I go out.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have always used a screen protector and case. I usually get the SGP ultra oleophobic screen protector, which is excellent, and a Seidio surface combo with belt clip and a CIMO s line TPU case which fits the holster also.

ksb63

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
spigen glass tr. screen protector. Seidio active combo case and clip it is too dang hard to see who's calling when driving if I have to get it out of pocket.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

oildale

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Screen protector only. Just a Zagg for right now until my glas.tr slim gets here. I've always used screen protectors on my phones, but almost never have I used a case.

msmo81

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a case.... A pink transparent case made with the orange D30 material it was 34.99 from tmobile store... And a screen protector the same day.... I always purchase an impact resistant case and screen protector, a toddler and hott phone don't mix.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Android Central Forums

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I have the SPG Slim Armor in Metal Slate (very boring....color isn't resembled correctly...it looked dark teal in pics....blackish really) and SPG Ultra Clear screen protector.

sunnysland

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Just got my phone 2 wks ago and waiting a bit to see if more cases become available in the next month or two. I like the Milly case that At&t carries buy would like to see if it comes out in a different design or colors soon.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
They ARE cheaply made...mine broke at the charging port hole the first time I put in on my phone! Very flimsy!!!

Wow that sucks, at least I got mine with a gift card that I was given. Its not a case worth $30, been browsing amazon for a good case and nothing has really caught my eye at the moment

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood