WatchOn Question

joeyvaz

May 15, 2013
Visit site
How do you add multiple devices in the app? I have a Verizon S4 if it makes a difference. I see others post that they are controlling their AVR, bluray player, etc. But when I set up the app, I only get the opportunity to add a TV and STB.

thanks

Rick Bray

May 14, 2013
Visit site
well, if the device you want to add is on the same room, just go to where is the control, click on the menu button, and it will give you the option to add more devices...

you can also click on the menu button anywhere on the app, go to settings, go to "your room", and add more devices there... or more rooms if you prefer to control different TV's...

hope this helps!

joeyvaz

May 15, 2013
Visit site
well, if the device you want to add is on the same room, just go to where is the control, click on the menu button, and it will give you the option to add more devices...

you can also click on the menu button anywhere on the app, go to settings, go to "your room", and add more devices there... or more rooms if you prefer to control different TV's...

hope this helps!

Thankss, had to be in my room and scroll down to see the add device button, duhhhh.

joeyvaz

May 15, 2013
Visit site
so I added my avr, oppo bluray player, apple tv, TV, and STB. AVR doesn't let me change inputs so that I can watch my other devices. When I hit source it only toggles between AM and FM! Any way that you can learn commands with this app?

Parafly

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
The app is lacking I was hoping for more of a harmony type of experience.

I have an Onkyo receiver and it doesn't recognize it and I've found no wayto program it manually. Very frustrating

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

joeyvaz

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I have an Onkyo receiver and it doesn't recognize it and I've found no wayto program it manually. Very frustrating

So was I. I can turn on my Onkyo 818, adjust volume, but that's it. If I hit source, all it does is toggle Am/FM. pretty disappointing since I really wanted this to work.

techy216

May 30, 2013
Visit site

If your receiver is not responding, it could be configured to only receive RF (radio frequency) commands. Some receivers use RF as the default, but can usually be configured to also receive IR. Be sure to configure your receiver to receive and respond to IR commands. For this you can see your Onkyo's receiver manual and sometimes updating the app to latest version also can solve the issue.The latest version is I think 5.0.4.Hope you find this information helpful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2