01-09-2018 02:06 AM
78 1234
tools
    When I call some one or pick up call, two constant beep tone is generated. I have check all setting regarding both call and phone setting but I couldn't find exact reason for this problem. My phone is Samsung Galaxy SL i9003, and I have update my OS to Customized Cyanogenmod Android Kitkat. Now what can I do to disable this problem. Please help me out.
    Menu
    settings
    call
    call alerts
    uncheck minute minder.
    Worked for me on verizon samsung note 2. Had same double beep after I updated software...
    hope it helps
    09-27-2014 04:35 PM
    This is the same thing my phone is doing - there's no notification associated with it, my NFC is off. It happens randomly through out the day when my phone is just sitting - inactive, even silenced - on the desk. It's been going on since I bought the phone and is starting to drive me nuts. (Motorola Droid Mini)
    01-09-2015 10:43 AM
    I have the same problem. My Verizon S5 beeps twice when i swipe the unlock screen. I have had the phone for 8 months and this only started a week ago. Even if I mute the audio I still hear it. It doesn't matter if NFC is on or not. The only way I have found to silence it is to activate Ultra Powersave mode and deactivate. This will stop the beeps for about 24 hours and then it comes back.
    01-19-2015 06:51 AM
    Just wanted to say thank you! My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge started doing this and was driving me nuts! I was ready to send it back, but turning off the NFC seems to have worked! THANK YOU!
    04-17-2015 02:51 PM
    I think I found the answer (all by myself, lol). Go to Settings > Accesibility. Turn off System Notification. And voila! No more alerts after the initial text alert! I accept your thanks . By the way, I use HTC M8 via Tmobile.
    04-18-2015 04:30 PM
    Try factory resetting the phone and reinstall everything. I think you have something buggering up in memory or a corrupt setting somewhere.
    Hi i got some problem with my note 4 its beeping from a couple of days wheather it be on viberation mode or on normal mode its a single beep like a sound of an watch alarm wt should i do to stop it
    plz help
    07-21-2015 03:15 PM
    Visual voice mail was causing this for me on Gs5 t-mobile. I was going crazy. (Solved) disable visual voicemail. Hope this helps some ppl
    07-28-2015 09:03 PM
    Just wanted to say thank you! My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge started doing this and was driving me nuts! I was ready to send it back, but turning off the NFC seems to have worked! THANK YOU!
    My s6 edge doing this too. What is NFC?
    08-26-2015 08:57 AM
    Hi this had been happening to me 2!! If u swipe down the notification bar & turn off the "NFC" Then it should go away !!
    thanks man you helped a lot!
    08-27-2015 01:49 PM
    Hellow,
    You gave best option ever I've found on adroid form which was to turn off NFC to get rid of that **Removed By Moderator** audio noise of beep( ptulll'll Ptull'll) in HTC m8 . I wast eating my ears for last 2 days . And I just before went with someone else ( who said to restore to factory settings, i have done your trick) your one has worked out for me. No hesitation in admiring your instruction to make nights just cool and dreamy bro. I could get rid of that **Removed By Moderator**t noise which started pain in my ear almost.

Thanks mate, Thank u very very very much. worked out for me. Don't care about NFC **Removed By Moderator**, you did great comment on this issue of life safety. I will let people know on this form of occurance of anything cheeky like this. Fascinating instruction from your side bro. I want to write whole colum but don't have enough words to pay you honorable salute in text. ( Imagine how much I could be sick of it).

Thanks mate.

Faisal Nazeer
    Glenroy , Melbourne, Vic, Australia
    09-16-2015 09:12 AM
    Hi. I also experienced almost the same thing. i dont know whether it is because i accidentally pressed the task or home button for too long that leads to the beeping. but this beeping sounds exactly like the s voice tones. can it be fixed or it is the machine broken?
    hope for anyone help. thanks
    10-13-2015 11:04 AM
    Thank you
    11-08-2015 11:03 AM
    This is usually caused by the NFC setting, what usually sets it off is if you have a sticker pocket and you have a certain type of ID or credit card, the phone tries to read the chip and sets off the sound. In my case i had a sticker pocket to hold onto such cards and experimented by removing or adding certain cards, in restults it was my Military CAC card that set it off , and i tested it out by touching my phone with the card and it would immediately start the beeps, then removed the card would be silent until i attached it again.
    11-25-2015 07:32 PM
    Must be my issue as well I actually put my debit card which has a pay pass chip on in the wallet phone for the first time today it must have that NFC thing cause I have never heard it do that before til tonight it was driving me crazy! I'll turn NFC off as well & take the card out hopefully that will fix my issue.
    REPLY: can u plz tell me what NFC is i cant seem to find it on my pull down bar
    12-14-2015 10:05 AM
    I winder if any of you guys that resolved the problem by disabling NFC using a wallet type case? I wonder it is the credit cards and ATM cards in the case that causing this,
    12-21-2015 02:17 PM
    Menu
    settings
    call
    call alerts
    uncheck minute minder.
    Worked for me on verizon samsung note 2. Had same double beep after I updated software...
    hope it helps
    Thanks! That fixed it! Galaxy S4
    01-12-2016 12:56 AM
    Me too, nfc now off, hoping that there are no more bleeps, also screen would flash sometimes
    01-31-2016 03:17 AM
    Thanks Alot Stream,
    For me it really works. After uninstalling Google Apps.............
    03-13-2016 01:33 AM
    Is that what is causing it? The NFC?

I factory restored it yesterday and it started happening again today but only did the sound once? My NFC was turned on, but turned it off now. Must be a bug somewhere?
    Great advice about turning off the NFC. I too habe just got an Android Nexus 6. Thought I was hearing things! Thanks guys.
    04-15-2016 01:17 AM
    Hi.

I have a strange thing happening to my phone at the moment. When I put my phone on to 'Sound' and then unlock my phone, I get a 2 tone beeping sound constantly playing and wont stop. If I turn it onto silent its fine, but turning it back on, the sound plays :/. I have restarted the phone and shut it down but nothing.

I have no apps running in the back ground either.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    if u have an app. named 'CallRecorder',in 1step:settings of this app.2step:cloud .3step:cellular data warning.4step:turn off cellular data warning.hope it works for u 2...
    04-22-2016 07:35 PM
    Hi.

I have a strange thing happening to my phone at the moment. When I put my phone on to 'Sound' and then unlock my phone, I get a 2 tone beeping sound constantly playing and wont stop. If I turn it onto silent its fine, but turning it back on, the sound plays :/. I have restarted the phone and shut it down but nothing.

I have no apps running in the back ground either.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I had the same annoying sound... I've now disabled my NFC setting on the drop down panel and it seems to have stopped completely.. try that.

So glad I can't hear it anymore! Lol

Thanks
    05-04-2016 02:46 AM
    Hi this had been happening to me 2!! If u swipe down the notification bar & turn off the "NFC" Then it should go away !!

This has been driving me mad for months...nfc works perfect..it's gone. Thank you soooo much
    05-24-2016 05:58 AM
    Thanks so much - that fixed it for me
    06-13-2016 10:55 AM
    This worked for me!! Thank you!!
    06-27-2016 03:26 PM
    Yeah, same issue here. Put my military I'd (cac) in a wallet case. The NFC was trying to read the chip in it.
    I wished I saw this post earlier. I reset my note 5 and lost all my settings and apps. And it still beeping.
    07-04-2016 02:00 PM
78 1234