Silly question.

I can see the eye with incredibly long lashes in the notifications bar looking at me. However, its gray whereas the other icons in the bar are white. Every once in awhile I see the eye turn white and then it goes immediately back to gray. Is it somewhat "passive?"

New to the Galaxy
    05-27-2013 01:07 PM
    Bump! No one knows? I'm assuming if its all white that means its on all the time so only seeing come on sporadically makes sense but I was just testing the screen and have it set for a 30 second time out to screen off and if I understand correctly if I'm looking at the screen it will never turn off... But it did!!! ???

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Android Central Forums
    05-29-2013 04:58 PM
    Silly question.

I can see the eye with incredibly long lashes in the notifications bar looking at me. However, its gray whereas the other icons in the bar are white. Every once in awhile I see the eye turn white and then it goes immediately back to gray. Is it somewhat "passive?"

New to the Galaxy
    SUPPOSEDLY it is grayish when you ARE looking at the screen, and it turns white when you're NOT....

now, the "gestures" and "smart functions" will only work on samsung's native apps, not on apps you've installed, at least i haven't seen a 3rd party application that works with them...
    05-29-2013 05:07 PM