Help please!!

stefureac24

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I just got the new samsung galaxy s4, and i downloaded some apps and they popped up on my home screen, well i dont like them there so i always hold them down and delete it. Well, today I tried doing it and it is not letting me hold down my apps! I keep holding the app down with my finger and nothing is happening! please help me! It's greatly appreciated!

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I just got the new samsung galaxy s4, and i downloaded some apps and they popped up on my home screen, well i dont like them there so i always hold them down and delete it. Well, today I tried doing it and it is not letting me hold down my apps! I keep holding the app down with my finger and nothing is happening! please help me! It's greatly appreciated!
If you go to settings in google play you will find one setting that appears to be checked by default. "Put a shortcut on the home screen" you need to take the check mark out. As far as the second problem you are having, what I would do is clear the cache and close any active application and then try to delete the shortcut and if anything fails I would do a battery pull....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol