Hi all.
    Switched to my GS4 a few weeks ago after using Blackberry's for years, I think I finally figured everything out except the following.

I have noticed when I switch the sound profile via an NFC tag or a profile switcher type app, (for e.g. from silent to normal) then everything works fine, EXCEPT the notification sound for my text messages (SMS, MMS, whatever it's called).

When I change the sound profile manually it's fine.

I 1st used a profile switcher app (Profile Scheduler by Wetpalm), and noticed it did this (everything else worked fine-just like my Blackberry) & it drove me around the bend trying to fix it.
    Then I uninstalled it & swtiched to NFC Task Launcher & tags & it does the same thing!

I did see mentioned in a review for a profile switcher app (not necessarily the one I mention above) where somebody had the same problem with the Galaxy 4, but I can't find the review anymore.

Has anybody else noticed this & have a solution?
    05-28-2013 11:41 AM
    I am having this issue too! It has been driving me crazy trying to figure out what was causing the notification to stop until I saw your post. I am using Simple Sound Profile Widget. I would love to hear if anyone else is having this issue. I guess I have to delete the program until it is resolved.
    ffejjj and kingb71 like this.
    06-14-2013 02:46 PM