Screen wakes after charging. Can't stop it?

Pluno312

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for the Thread Necro'ing, but as the person above me pointed out, enabling the Developer Console will bring up a check box in the options to disable the screen staying awake after fully charged.

yssoan

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I just want to ask if samsung s6 edge screen lights up after charging? Because, before when my phone is already full, the screen lights up but now it doesnt but the LED lights up. Is there a problem? Thank you. :)

yssoan

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I have concern. Before, my phone, samsung galaxy s6 edge screen lights up when its fully charge. But now, it doesn't lights up but the LED indicator lights up. Is there a problem? Thank you. :):)

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I am using a wireless charger. the screen turns on when fully charged and will turn on again a while later. Sometime it wakes me up, that is how I know this is happening. I just turn it over to stop the cycle!

redwingfanclub

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Hit settings button......then hit the ,,,,q,,,,across from the word settings,,,,,,at the top type in developer options,,,,hit the arrow on left side up top,,,,,second row down click off,,,,,,,,, stay awake while charging box,,,,,,,bam ur done

Phabletakis

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
believe the best option is to use "blocking mode" from settings>device>blocking mode. set to on and click to block all notifications. Allow your contacts to enable them to call. best option can come up with. :-*

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I use a wireless charger and there is no way to turn off the screen! I have turned on "do not disturb" and that keeps from getting a notification beep but the screen still comes ON! I just lay a piece of card stock on top of the phone and that hides the screen going on and off!

The developer- keep screen on is unchecked! It doesn't work with a wireless charger for some reason!

Mark Cogley

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Hit settings button......then hit the ,,,,q,,,,across from the word settings,,,,,,at the top type in developer options,,,,hit the arrow on left side up top,,,,,second row down click off,,,,,,,,, stay awake while charging box,,,,,,,bam ur done

Your stupid it turns on at 100% for 30 sec if your a light sleeper it wakes you it's ******* anoying and you sulution is dumb