06-08-2013 11:25 AM
98 ... 234
tools
    Best phone I've ever owned. Can't think of a single problem besides the keyboard (my hands are huge) not picking up the right keys. Other than that, quality device.
    Mahender Shahani likes this.
    06-01-2013 12:48 PM
    Sorry this is a thread about how you are enjoying the SGS4 NOT why you have switched to the One or what you didn't like. There are plenty of other threads for that, so why do you feel the need to add to a thread that plainly is for current SGS4 owners and users that want to praise the phone, nothing more or less. No need to take the thread off topic in the way you have!
    Again for the 3rd time I "apologize". Like I said I'm on gang turff and I apparently stepped into the wrong back yard and now gun shots are popping off .. I responded to a post that was tittled "anyone else" regarding a phone I owned.. that phone happens to be a gs4, and if that little bit of reasoning why I did or did not like it based on my "contentment" was offensive than for the 4th time "I apologize".. sorry if the real world is not filled with unicorns and glitter.. there are other people that weren't content with there gs4..I happen to be one of them... Please put you guns away and continue with your worship and praise.... And for a 5th time "I apologize"

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums
    clintw22 likes this.
    06-01-2013 02:26 PM
    Are you sorry yet?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    orion575 likes this.
    06-01-2013 02:55 PM
    Are you sorry yet?

Lol...

Posted via Android Central App
    06-01-2013 03:08 PM
    Are you sorry yet?

Lol +2

GS4 Love
    06-01-2013 03:24 PM
    Are you sorry yet?

Lol!! Yeah I'm good

06-01-2013 03:30 PM
    Don't think 5 times are enough, apologize again for the aggravation you caused us.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums
    tohio and orion575 like this.
    06-01-2013 06:12 PM
    I love my S4 on verizon. I received it as a birthday present from my wife. It is super smooth and fast compared to my RAZR Maxx HD. The ongoing wifi notification and missing toggle were my only complaints, but after I rooted my phone those problems are fixed. This is hands down the best phone I have ever owned.
    06-01-2013 07:14 PM
    My first Android phone. Didn't get the s3 because I wanted a HD screen and knew it was coming to the s4.

The s4 is a fantastic phone. Makes my iPhone 5 look and feel like a candy bar.
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    06-01-2013 09:14 PM
    I love this phone. Coming from am iPhone it was a huge change but a necessary one in my opinion. I was so tired of ios and the fact that it was never changing and really very limited in customisability. Although android does have some issues on the s4, the phone is amazingggg and I wouldn't want to change to another phone.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Android Central Forums
    06-02-2013 07:12 AM
    I'm still enjoying my S4. Sure it's had a hiccup or two, but so did every smartphone I've owned.

I will admit that being a gadget guy I always get that nagging feeling in my head, especially when you have two competing phones out there, that "Hey maybe all this talk of the One can't be all wrong" so I let that nagging feeling get to me this weekend and I popped into the BB Mobile store at the mall just to put things to rest. While the kiddos played with the tablets I stood there playing around with the One for one last go round. Once I held it in my hand again, it really sunk in that I really hate the button layout of the phone. I mean the layout is just horrible. I'm not sure what kind of engineer thought the layout was "fabulous" , but he/she wasn't normal. There is nothing good to say about the placement of the buttons and worse, the lack of the middle home button.

So in the end, I was finally able to put my mind at rest that the S4 is head and shoulders above (better) than the One when it comes to the physical layout etc. No contest.

So no more wondering if indeed the grass may be greener "over there". IMO, it isn't.

I'm glad I'm using the S4.
    ztyankov likes this.
    06-03-2013 02:00 PM
    The same thing happened to me on Friday, then today I came to the office and 2 of my co-workers had the One over the weekend, and playing with it for a while, I didn't feel at home, nothing there that can make me change, and to finally put it at rest, I went to youtube and played the same video on the One and in my S4 (Rain Over me, Marc Anthony and Pitbull), it has a scene where there is a Vodka Bottle with an scorpion over it, I just froze the image at the exact frame, and WOW,what a huge difference on video, I could read every single letter on that bottle label, while on the One, even the best lines weren't sharp enough to even compare, obviously while there, I did the same comparison with an iphone 5 and believe me, the iphone is just out of the race just trying to look that 4"screen. So at least on video, The S4 Screen Mode (setting it on Movie) has a HUGE advantage over the One. With that alone, and not counting the tons of additional Camera features, sensors, Screen Size, Button Placement, Removable Battery, SD card, etc..., I don't care if I get some Milliseconds of lag opening the Call Logs and contacts, that for me is a No issue...
    roberts68 likes this.
    06-03-2013 02:45 PM
    I deeply apologize for if I've offended anyone stating my not so "contentment" for the s4 and my personal experience .. I should have assumed a sarcastic reply considering I jumped off the s4 school bus ... As you can see I'm a little new to android central and, I should be more aware of the segregated gang like behavior with .......... certain others...... I guess I had it coming cause I'm on the wrong turff ...

Looks like you are in the wrong forum !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-04-2013 11:05 PM
    Content after installing the MDOB ROM and not using Swift Key on the S4. Makes it much harder to decide between the HTC One with Android Revolution ROM (JB 4.2.2)!
    06-05-2013 12:34 AM
    My 1st android phone after a 5-year relationship with iOS. I like it so far but still exploring especially on how I can extend my battery life and screen time so I can enjoy the phone more.

06-05-2013 02:28 AM
    I have had my S4 for one month and I love it. I still need to learn how to use some of the features...
    The only regrettable thing is that I am on Sprint and do not have 4g in my area.
    Like others have stated, it is endlessly customizable and there are apps for almost ever "problem"
    It was well worth the wait!
    06-05-2013 10:10 AM
    Looks like you are in the wrong forum !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    No shirlock! The horse is dead already so please stop beating on it!

06-05-2013 01:25 PM
    Lets keep the language clean, please.

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.
    06-05-2013 01:27 PM
    I just got the T-Mobile Galaxy S4. Came from a Galaxy S2 for a year that was giving me problems after Samsung updated to Jellybean. I went to T-Mobile Store intending to change to the I-Phone 5 because of the frustration I was having with my Galaxy S2. The salesman was very knowledgeable and explained why the better choice was the new Galaxy S4 and that Samsung has fixed the issues that were happening with the S2. Actually the salesman had been a die hard I-Phone lover and traded his in for a Galaxy S4. I am still figuring out how to use the amazing features such as air glide and the camera that has 12 modes of taking crazy pictures. This phone is amazing I absolutely love it !!!! The only complaint I have is the sbort battery life needing to charge it twice a day but my S2 was the same. Fair trade for an amazing phone,
    I'm in the exact same situation. I've been using GS2 for a little over a year now and I'm going to get the GS4 from Tmobile later today This thread is pumping me up :-P
    06-05-2013 02:49 PM
    I really love my GS4, NeoHybrid with Glas.tR Slim screen protector. Runs great, no lag and Sugar Crush Saga is so addictive.
    06-07-2013 08:17 PM
    Long time bb owner here but so glad I made the switch.Only thing I miss is the track pad. Other than that this is by far the best phone I've ever had.

06-07-2013 09:55 PM
    I've had mine for two weeks and I'm loving it. I'm coming from the Droid Charge where I could almost watch the battery indicator drop (literally 10-12% per hour with almost no use). I had gotten to the point with the Charge that I rarely used it for internet surfing or anything that would put demands on the battery. Intermittent 4G coverage would kill it. I work in an area where the coverage is very spotty and I would have to charge the Charge twice a day. The S4, on the other hand, EASILY makes it through the day and then some; I never have to charge it in the middle of the day. I'm reconditioning myself to use my phone for more intense uses. I really like the screen, I wasn't sure I would be comfortable with the overall size of the phone, but I really, really am liking it. I haven't had any of the lag and stuttering issues I've seen other folks talking about. But after the Charge, which routinely would leave me looking at a black screen while waiting for the phone or text message screen to appear, this thing flies. Very, very satisfied with this phone.
    06-08-2013 11:10 AM
    Had to come back and give kudos to the S4 for the S memo app. I love my Note 2 for the ability to take notes etc, which I use. I bought a waterproof bag type case for the beach later this summer and got a small little stylus with it. It is small and I tried it with the S memo and I liked it! Have taken a few notes on my S4. Liking it better each day!
    06-08-2013 11:25 AM
98 ... 234