Hi everyone,

My Galaxy S4's back and menu buttons seem to be doing something weird. Let's say I am browsing the Internet, the back and menu buttons light up (obviously). After a few seconds, the back light on these two buttons goes off.

After about 10-15 seconds, they blink on and off quickly. It's almost like a blink. This happens almost everytime after the light turns off. It's not a deal breaker but it makes me feel like I have a faulty phone. When it's plugged in to charge, it seems like it does it more frequently.
    Has anyone else noticed this happening and have advice for me? It's kind of an annoying flicker.

Thanks again.
    05-30-2013 11:51 PM
    Hi everyone,

My Galaxy S4's back and menu buttons seem to be doing something weird. Let's say I am browsing the Internet, the back and menu buttons light up (obviously). After a few seconds, the back light on these two buttons goes off.

After about 10-15 seconds, they blink on and off quickly. It's almost like a blink. This happens almost everytime after the light turns off. It's not a deal breaker but it makes me feel like I have a faulty phone. When it's plugged in to charge, it seems like it does it more frequently.
    Has anyone else noticed this happening and have advice for me? It's kind of an annoying flicker.

Thanks again.
    Do you have any of the S4 specific software enabled like AirGesture, or the Eye Scrolling/Eye Watching (don't know the actual term, haven't had a S4 yet), anyways I'm thinking that may be the cause of the issue. However since you mention the charging part, I hope that someone better here has a experience like this to relate. Hate to see a faulty device anywhere.

And Welcome to AC and the Mobile Nations
    05-31-2013 12:04 AM
    Check your settings?

Under DISPLAY go to MORE SETTING below and check the TOUCH KEY LIGHT DURATION.

I'm not sure if this kills the battery but I also find it annoying so I just set it on "ALWAYS OFF."
    05-31-2013 12:23 AM