E-mail question

wallstreet123456

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I use Gmail on my phone as my primary e-mail. I have set up my contacts on the phone but when I click to in my gmail and type a group name I have created in contacts it does not show up.

Any idea what I need to do to have the group show up?

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I use Gmail on my phone as my primary e-mail. I have set up my contacts on the phone but when I click to in my gmail and type a group name I have created in contacts it does not show up.

Any idea what I need to do to have the group show up?

For whatever reason, this has never worked with Gmail on mobile devices.

At least with the S4, you can go to your contacts, then long click on the group you want to email, and you'll see an option to send email. This method works fine for new messages, but obviously doesn't do much good if you're trying to forward an existing message.

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
not sure what you mean click to it.

if you want to send an email to a group you have created simply start compose and in the to field type the group name and auto complete should bounce it right up so you can click and compose the balance of the email.

if you need to adjust the group i would go to contacts.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
not sure what you mean click to it.

if you want to send an email to a group you have created simply start compose and in the to field type the group name and auto complete should bounce it right up so you can click and compose the balance of the email.

if you need to adjust the group i would go to contacts.

I said *long* click it.

what you suggest works fine from Web, but none of my groups work from mobile Gmail client...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz