I'm a huge fan of ameture review shows on the internet. TGWTG, Red Letter Media, Cinemassacre, the Escapist, that's where it's at for me. I've found over the years that one of the easiest ways to keep caught up on my favorite shows is by watching them on my phone. Lately, however, with me S4 I've been having some trouble.

I dont know about video formats or how it applies to Smartphones, so bear with me. I only know it's complicated right now. YouTube works great. Blip.tv works when it feels like it. Other apps developed by Screenwave Media... don't work hardly at all. They, including Blip most of the time, will bring me to the video but show a blank a screen. They wont play at all.

Obvious questions out of the way: it worked fine on my Droid Charge, it's several apps so I don't think it's the one app, they don't work on the browser either, I've cleared the cache and force stopped the programs, I've restarted the device, I've uninstalled and reinstalled.

Anyone else a fan of web original series' and knows a thing or two about this? Any help would be much appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App on my Samsung Galaxy S4
    05-31-2013 10:43 PM