So back in my iPhone 5 days I had an app by "google" called YouTube capture, used it all time...My hardcore Android friend just told me is not out for Android. !@#$%^, sorry I was trying to get back up from the floor...Really???? Not a happy camper right now....
    06-01-2013 05:13 PM
    So back in my iPhone 5 days I had an app by "google" called YouTube capture, used it all time...My hardcore Android friend just told me is not out for Android. !@#$%^, sorry I was trying to get back up from the floor...Really???? Not a happy camper right now....
    YouTube has said several times over the past 6 months since it was released on iOS that it's coming to Android, but with the automatic backup feature of G+, it seems like it's just missing the easy edit options. Sharing directly to YouTube is also an option available directly from the gallery. Can you be specific on what this app enables you to do that you can't do on the S4? It seems like it was more of a way of making up for functionality that iOS lacked and then consolidating features of a couple apps together to simplify the experience.
    msndrstood likes this.
    06-01-2013 05:38 PM
    Well with the capture app i was able to click on one icon , record and upload all at once. S4 as far as i know, i have to click on the camera icon, then click record, then stop, then go to my videos, the click on the share button, then choose you tube...It was easy, fast and it worked perfectly...
    06-01-2013 06:18 PM
    Well with the capture app i was able to click on one icon , record and upload all at once. S4 as far as i know, i have to click on the camera icon, then click record, then stop, then go to my videos, the click on the share button, then choose you tube...It was easy, fast and it worked perfectly...
    I fully agree that making it as simple and easy as possible is awesome; I just wanted to make sure you knew that the end goal can still be accomplished while we wait for the official app. I haven't played with the iOS version myself, but I've seen a lot of videos about it and I think this app is a great idea; can't wait for an Android version... sounds like you can't wait more.
    06-01-2013 06:21 PM