Hello everyone!

I just had a quick question for anyone that owns a Seidio Active Case and holster. I know the holster was designed for the phone to "face in", but I was wondering if you are able to have the phone "face out"???

I have had quite a number of their holsters over the years and it's hit and miss when you could successfully "face out" a holster. I'm sure it's really dependent on type of phone. I was looking for something like what the Otterbox Defender can do. I find it a bit cumbersome when the holster is with the phone and I have to juggle it in my pocket. With the Otterbox, I can just flip the phone around and don't have to worry about where the holster is.

Thank you
    06-01-2013 10:36 PM
    Just wondering why would you want the phone face out. It is much more screen protection with the face in. Jus asking.
    06-01-2013 10:43 PM
    Well, it's not so much the screen protection that I was concerned about. It was the ability to have the holster and phone attached together as one unit to make it a bit more streamlined without having multiple pieces of phone lying around.

For example.....I'm at the grocery store. I have keys, wallet, pocket knife, and phone. I like to have my phone (in holster) in my front pocket. If I have to answer or use the phone, I have to take the phone out of the holster and then either clip the holster on my belt (which I don't prefer) or stuff in it my pocket. I find it would be easier to attach the holster behind the phone ala the Otterbox Defender. I've found that I sometimes place the holster in different pockets depending on what I'm wearing. Coat pockets, suit pockets, back pockets, different pockets are full, etc. It's just be easier for me. Just a matter of personal preference. I like that feature of the Otterbox, but they're just so bulky so I resort to the Seidio since there's not many clip type holster combos out there. I mix and match, but Seidio has always worked for me ever since they started making stuff.
    06-01-2013 10:58 PM
    I'm really confused. Why would you even want/need a holster at all if you don't want to clip it to your belt and you're going to put the phone in your pocket anyway?

FWIW, it didn't work when I tried it with my Note 2 (I tried it because the Note 2 and S4 are basically the same shape), but I have the case with the kickstand. Even if the kickstand weren't there though, I don't think it would work right due to the spring latch and corners being shaped according to the device going in face first.
    06-01-2013 11:33 PM
    I own the combo and no, you can't have it facing out. Great case though.

Posted via Android Central App
    J6782J likes this.
    06-02-2013 12:07 AM
    I own the combo and no, you can't have it facing out. Great case though.

Posted via Android Central App
    Damn, I was hoping it was going to work. Thank you for the reply.

I need a holster with a clip. I like clipping it in my briefcase in various sleeves versus just letting it shift around. Makes it easier for me to grab. I also like that I can clip it to molle and have the screen facing out. Makes it a bit easier to respond faster versus taking it out of a "face in" holster.
    06-02-2013 12:40 AM
    Is AIMO Samsung Galaxy S4 S IV SIV Black Holster With Belt Clip BEC001 front facing or in? I just found this one on eBay.
    06-02-2013 02:40 AM