Hi
    I hardly use the actual phone so I was surprised to be getting sparatic digital garble on the phone. It is only sometimes...but it has happened a least six times now. Once was even while in voice mail.....it was the automated voice that garbled. It is not static it is a digitized sort of sound I thought it might have been on the carrier end (TMobile), but now I am not sure. Of course I am way past 14 day return on the phone and not looking forward to exchanging for a refurbished phone. It is annoying as it is when I am listening to the other person talking to me....it comes and goes.

Anyone else experience this?? Thanks.
    06-02-2013 10:51 AM
    sounds like a tmobile signal issue not the phone
    06-02-2013 01:51 PM
    Hi
    I hardly use the actual phone so I was surprised to be getting sparatic digital garble on the phone. It is only sometimes...but it has happened a least six times now. Once was even while in voice mail.....it was the automated voice that garbled. It is not static it is a digitized sort of sound I thought it might have been on the carrier end (TMobile), but now I am not sure. Of course I am way past 14 day return on the phone and not looking forward to exchanging for a refurbished phone. It is annoying as it is when I am listening to the other person talking to me....it comes and goes.

Anyone else experience this?? Thanks.
    No issue with voice during call or messages on my S4 (on ATT).
    06-02-2013 02:38 PM