NO EMAIL?

dk0654

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
My new S4 does not receive emails(stock app) anymore. I have two email accounts I use and neither receive mail on my phone. I have reset the email and I have contacted my ISP and they have verified everything is set correctly. So, I took it to AT&T and they reset the whole phone and they setup my email step by step as Samsung described and they could not get it to receive emails eithers.
Funny thing is the fisrt day I set it up it worked flawlessly and now 2 weeks later. Nadda

Anyone else have this issue? Thanks

P.S. My gmail does not work either

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Gmail is web dependent also. All email depends on the internet. What are the last several apps you have installed. When the phone was reset was it put back to factory? Were the application downloaded back on the phone again before the email was set back up?

How about other google services do they work properly. Can you use chrome and open Gmail and send receive?

dk0654

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
1. Weather.com soundhound and flashlight
2. Yes
3. No
4. Other Google services work and gmail works good through Chrome
I also notice that my isp email checks every 15 min to where my live mail is set to push. I can't change the isp any lower than 15 no push option

Posted via Android Central App

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
if it doesn't work after factory reset. You have a broken device. I have 9 emails coming to my phone, all work perfectly.

who is the email client? if its knology or comcast, those are the problem.

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I have all of these coming to the phone:
me.com
icloud.com
2 gmails
3 yahoo
1 live.com
1 outlook.com

all coming to the phone and they work perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca