I was at the Att store today and while I was killing time waiting to be helped I played with both of these. I would advise anyone in the market to give the HTC one some serious consideration. To me the ONE has a better looking display and much more responsive. No lag I could tell but the S4 was just a littler slower. Just my 2 cents
    06-02-2013 05:59 PM
    I was at the Att store today and while I was killing time waiting to be helped I played with both of these. I would advise anyone in the market to give the HTC one some serious consideration. To me the ONE has a better looking display and much more responsive. No lag I could tell but the S4 was just a littler slower. Just my 2 cents
    Wow add more fuel to the fire. Believe me when I tell you that I made my research before buying the S4 (believe I can speak for most people here) and definately decided to get the S4 over the one, and guess what? I couldn't be any happier that I chose this over the one. Aliminium? Couldn't care less love customizing my phone with cases. Design? I love the design on this phone 5" is gorgeous and love how it looks plus home button. Loud speakers? Again couldn't care less as I don't use my freaking phone as a home theater. Lag? Nova got me covered and its beautifully designed. Other than that the S4 blows the HTC One out of the water.

GS4 Love
    orion575 likes this.
    06-02-2013 06:07 PM
    The lag things is overblown because its those sensors that wait on you causing delay
    06-02-2013 06:09 PM
    Do i agree with you? Yes, i have The One but...

Noooo, it seems like every thread here turns into a comparison between the s4 and The One. Stands to reason seeing as there both great Just be ready for everyone to grab their troll flags and start the phone wars lol
    06-02-2013 06:15 PM
    I feel like having Domino's for dinner.

LOL

This has been discussed to death. As they say, to each own.

SHIFT_tapatalk 2 s4 SGH-I377M
    aggie likes this.
    06-02-2013 06:17 PM
    I strongly consider the one before getting my s4. But in the end in found the s4 better. Lag is almost none existent on my phone. I actually find it opens apps faster then the ONE I tested. I like where samsung is going. They are testing things and adding features none stop. HTC sorta felt boring to me.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    madlaw1071 and gummyjelly like this.
    06-02-2013 06:26 PM
    Go to the HTC One forum then. Let me know how that battery pull works for you.

Posted via Android Central App
    06-02-2013 06:43 PM

What would you need to pull the battery for?
    06-02-2013 06:45 PM
    Would you like some change for that 2 cents?

Just kidding, so did you get a HTC One?
    ffejjj likes this.
    06-02-2013 06:47 PM

You only need a battery pull on crappy phones
    You only need SD expansion on phones with only 9GB available storage (S4)
    S4 is kinda laggy, my buddy has it, if you replace the launcher, you lose a lot of little software features to make it a deal breaker
    Sent from my HTC via Android Central Forums!
    Topgonzo likes this.
    06-02-2013 06:53 PM
    S4 is kinda laggy, my buddy has it, if you replace the launcher, you lose a lot of little software features to make it a deal breaker
    Please explain those features. In my expierence theres more features with a launcher.

GS4 Love
    06-02-2013 06:56 PM
    Tell that to those who own a 8GB Nexus 4...yeah they sell plenty of them.
    madlaw1071 and raziel like this.
    06-02-2013 06:56 PM
    Why would come on the S4 forums only to tell people not to get it... I don't get it

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos!
    orion575 and tohio like this.
    06-02-2013 07:10 PM
    I seriously looked into the HTC One and was convinced that this was the phone I wanted. The issue is that I am on Verizon, so there is no HTC One on Verizon. I was going to try and wait it out and see it Verizon eventually got the One, but decided to look into the S4. I like having expandable storage, and the option to remove and replace the battery. The metal body is nice, that is until it gets scratched up. Also I love the AMOLED screen, I loved the one on the HTC Incredible and wanted another. Camera tests seemed to also show that the S4 has the better camera. Ive only had mine for just under a week, but so far no real complaints.
    06-02-2013 07:10 PM
    Why would come on the S4 forums only to tell people not to get it... I don't get it

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos!
    That makes 2 of us
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    06-02-2013 07:14 PM

and closed.
    aggie, raziel, natehoy and 4 others like this.
    06-02-2013 07:15 PM