so I was very disappointed with Apple lately and decided to jump ship and get a Galaxy s4, not regretting it, although i'm so confused but i believe i will learn how to use it lol

1. I can't receive text messages from iPhone users ... I sold my iphone back to Sprint but wiped it clean before, how can I fix this problem?

2. I loved how notifications on da iPhone would pop up in ur lockscreen, is there an app that I could use to have da same affect on da Galaxy s4

3. with iPhone they had an auto spell check dat if u mispelled da word it would tell you what word it supposed to be and u hit space and it would replace it, is there something like this?

and any other apps I should use?

Thank You
    06-04-2013 12:04 PM
    Did you remove yourself from imessage? That could be text issue
    06-04-2013 12:10 PM
    i still have an iPad, so i removed imessages yesterday
    06-04-2013 12:18 PM
    1. This shouldn't be happening unless your iOS account is intercepting I messages because you didn't remove yourself from iMessage before selling your iPhone. The Galaxy S4 can receive all SMS, MMS, and group messages from iPhone. So log into your iTunes account or contact Apple and try to remove yourself from iMessage. Some notifications do appear on the lock screen such as text messages. But, remember on Android you can swipe down the notification tray from your lock screen and see/manage all your notifications from there. You don't have to unlock the phone to swipe down your notification tray. If pulling it down is too cumbersome, android 4.2.2 allows lock screen widget. Just search in the play store for "lockscreen notification " and see if you can find anything good. To add a widget on the GS4, pop up your lock screen and drag down from the clock. It will make a big white square. From there you can swipe left and right between screens.

3. The stock Samsung keyboard has text prediction that appears above your keyboard as you type rather than auto correction. I personally installed and use the stock jellybean keyboard. I downloaded one from the play store that does do auto correct. Try this one out and see if you like it.

(This One https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tin.jelly.free)

Pop back in and let us know if any of your questions were solved and if you have anymore!
    dabunique likes this.
    06-04-2013 12:25 PM
    Welcome to Android. You made a great choice in OS and phone.
    dabunique likes this.
    06-04-2013 12:30 PM