Spigen Direct - Shipping times?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Was going to order a case from Spigen direct and was wondering if they shipped the products out quickly or would it be days for them to just ship the product out?
I noticed they have no contact phone numbers listed anywhere.
I never ordered from them direct and was just wondering. :p

weblou

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I ordered from them May 27th and still didn't get it (I'm in canada).
From the tracking number they provided me it's still in the US.......7 days later lol
I get packages from the UK faster hahah.. hope it's worth the wait :)

aw1974

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Michigan and ordered something Sunday evening and it was delivered Wednesday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

starshockey

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I am new here but I will throw my .02 cents in. There customer service is not very good. I ordered during Christmas 2012 and had to call 7 days after placing my order to find out where it was. They gave some excuse about a computer issue. Come to find out a few days later their system got hacked. I was notified by my bank to get a debit card since mine was in their database. I did not order a real glass one but the one I did order I didn't like and returned for a refund.

Terb

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I had ordered direct from spigen, my last order. Standard shipping I received my order in three days.

Posted via Android Central App Using My Galaxy S4

fausto408

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered twice recently. The first time I ordered was on on May 24th early afternoon (on a Friday) . I chose priority mail and received the package on the 28th (Tuesday after Memorial Day). My second order I placed on May 27 (Memorial Day) also with priority shipping and received it on Saturday June 1st. I'm gonna guess you should receive it withing 3-4 days of placing the order, depending on your location of course.

I live in San Jose, CA. The products shipped out of Irvine, CA.

Coffeeman

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine through Amazon, and Spigen shipped the next day. Amazon has a pretty tight hold on their vendors, and being an Amazon vendor myself, we ship Amazon orders out as soon as we receive them. Most Amazon sellers want to maintain the best internal Amazon seller rating, which is why it is important for most vendors to ship quickly.

hovermet

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine from spigen website on May 15th. Aluminum button + ultra flip + tempered glass. From L.A to Vancouver it took 5-7 business days. USPS first.