kies transfer

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
have you installed the driver for your phone that you get from the manufacture when you do kies will see your phone and give to options

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
PC or Mac? If PC the drivers automatically load with the installation of Kies, no need to do anything else. When I use a PC for file transfer after installing Kies to get the drivers, I use explorer to move files from computer to phone and phone to computer not Kies. Much easier and just drag and drop when you have two explorer windows open at the same time. On a Mac use Android File Transfer, available to download here on Android Central. Same process just drag and drop files. To put a file on your phone just create a folder on the sd memory, music for audio files, video for video files, pictures for picture files, etc the system will find them.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
When I connect my phone to the PC win 7 nothing happens, I run Mozilla.

If you have downloaded Samasung Kies from the Samsung website and installed it on your PC the correct drivers should be installed on your computer. Make sure you are connecting your phone with the cable that came with your phone. Some accessories cables are not properly designed for sync function and may not function properly. When you attach your phone to your computer you should see a pop up in the lower right of your computer screen indicating Windows loading drivers. One last thing, make sure you phone is "awake" (screen on), sometimes it is not detected by computer if it is in sleep mode. Mozilla shouldn't matter, you will not use that for file transfer, use Kies or windows file explorer, explorer being the easiest option. Hope this helps.