Hi everybody,

I'm trying to get lock screen widgets on my phone but for some reason, the tabs you need are not there. For example, you have to have like a check for "multiple widgets" and i do not have that on my phone. I saw a youtube video and when the guy clicked lock screen, he has a section called "swipe options." That entire section is not there on my phone. How do i get it? I'm also not able to edit my lock screen home. when i click the clock and swipe down, there's no pencil to edit. I got the phone from verizon and am running nova launcher. When I switched to touch wiz, it still didn't have any of these options.

Thanks!
    06-05-2013 01:23 PM
    I have a Verizon S4 and if open up Settings (System Settings in Nova) then go to the "My Device" tab there's an option called "Lock Screen." It's the very top option. Tapping that gets me to the screen where you can enable multiple widgets. Which part of that isn't showing up?
    06-05-2013 01:28 PM
    Well I have the free version of nova atm and it doesn't seem to have a device tab. Is that for prime only? Here's what I see when I open lock screen on my system settings - when I click lock screen widgets, I get
    06-05-2013 01:52 PM
    From the lock screen make sure you swipe over the clock and that should take you to a blank screen with a plus sign. Click that and your options should show up. It took me forever to figure that out.

Posted via Android Central App
    06-05-2013 02:02 PM
    Okay, I found what happened. I had a pattern security and that caused me to not be able to edit the lock screen. i took it off and everything seems to be there now. Thanks for the help everyone
    06-05-2013 02:07 PM
    I have Galaxysamsung S4missing swipe option on ock screen. Please can you have me to fix this problem.
    06-21-2013 09:13 AM
    I'm having trouble getting the widgets on my phone...

I have a Verizon S4 and if open up Settings (System Settings in Nova) then go to the "My Device" tab there's an option called "Lock Screen." It's the very top option. Tapping that gets me to the screen where you can enable multiple widgets. Which part of that isn't showing up?
    I don't have the option to enable multiple widgets.
    08-23-2013 12:18 AM
    make sure you're pattern lock is disabled. once you disable it, "multiple screen widget" will appear.
    09-10-2013 02:04 AM