Spigen Ultra Thin GLAS t Nano for Samsung Galaxy S 4 (World's thinnest Glass screen protector)

blade22222

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Spigen Ultra Thin GLAS t Nano for Samsung Galaxy S 4 (Glass screen protector)

Easy to install? How does it look, function?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

mlauzon

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Spigen Ultra Thin GLAS t Nano for Samsung Galaxy S 4 (Glass screen protector)

I'm happy with my Otterbox Defender, had one for my Galaxy Nexus S, and now have one for my Galaxy S4.

Last edited:

weblou

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site

Damn I recently just ordered the glasst r.lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

If its Spigen, i'm sure its nice.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site

Already got a glastr and love it wouldn't go with one that wasn't rounded

- VZW GS4 -

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site

Just look at one called IMPACT SHIELD ........... I installed in mine .....no regrets ........ you make your own decision ............

superscientific

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

It is not out yet I don't think. Its not listed for sale quite yet but will be available soon.

superscientific

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Install was exactly the same. Noticed that it was a little more flexible due to the slim glass. Oleophobic coating seems very heavy for your finger just glides on the surface. Feels really nice. Weight is not noticeable like the other GLAS series. Touch response is fantastic. Watch my video for full look, install and comparison

- - - Updated - - -

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site

It honestly looks too thin

Sent from my GS4-Tapatalk 4

superscientific

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

It honestly looks too thin

Sent from my GS4-Tapatalk 4

I could agree with you on that but really when it is on the device you cannot tell. It is just like having a regular plastic screen protector on it. I think it is great for people that don't want the extra weight and thickness. The more choice the better :)

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
So I'm going to be picking up an extra glass protector from spigen.. I have a glastr and love it but am tempted to go nano slim pre-order (June 17). is the nano better than the tr?

- VZW GS4 -

superscientific

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
So I'm going to be picking up an extra glass protector from spigen.. I have a glastr and love it but am tempted to go nano slim pre-order (June 17). is the nano better than the tr?

- VZW GS4 -

It is for sure lighter than the t.R
The oleophobic coating feels better on the nano, I do like the rounded edges on the t.R but the nano is so thin you don't need rounded edges. I am really enjoying the Nano so far.

singjai

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
How well would this do if you were to drop your phone? I'm trying to decide between the glastr slim and nano. If the nano doesn't protect the screen too much in the case of a drop, I'll prolly just order the tr.