Bad Games on Android?

UseA Launcher

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Don't get me wrong big time fan of android. But I can spend hours browsing through the play store without finding a good time spending game that won't get boring within a day. I find myself going back to my iPod to play games like Clash of Clans which can leave you hooked for months. Am I the only one who can't find good games?

GS4 Love

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Don't get me wrong big time fan of android. But I can spend hours browsing through the play store without finding a good time spending game that won't get boring within a day. I find myself going back to my iPod to play games like Clash of Clans which can leave you hooked for months. Am I the only one who can't find good games?

GS4 Love

I guess a good question is do you need them to be offline?

newS4owner

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
kind of agree, i really like "Hardest Game Ever 2" but they ask for soo much permissions i might as well give them my SSN. for action games i really liked "Air Attack HD" and "Hills of Glory 3D" but they end up taking up more memory and storage. i only have deluxe poker, solitaire, words w/friends on my phone.
i would get plants vs zombies but the reviews are bad since its like a half *** version. can anyone recommend some good tower defense games?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma