Which is better to use Chrome or standard "Internet" browser on S4?

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded Chrome on my S4. So now when I click on a web link it asks me if I want to use Chrome or the regular stock "Internet" app (i.e. the little earth icon). Is one better than the other? If I just use Chrome as my default am I going to be missing anything?

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded Chrome on my S4. So now when I click on a web link it asks me if I want to use Chrome or the regular stock "Internet" app (i.e. the little earth icon). Is one better than the other? If I just use Chrome as my default am I going to be missing anything?
I do not have an answer for you....but my S4 already had Chrome on it.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
If you use the stock app, then you can use the Air View features, but if you use Chrome, then you can sync it with your desktop version of Chrome, so it depends on your use case. Personally I use Dolphin Browser instead of either of these because it's the fastest.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
If you use the stock app, then you can use the Air View features, but if you use Chrome, then you can sync it with your desktop version of Chrome, so it depends on your use case. Personally I use Dolphin Browser instead of either of these because it's the fastest.

I didn't think about the air view features. I never use them anyway so may just make chrome my default. Syncing with the desktop version is kind of nice too.

Johnny Roberts

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I use Opera as my default and love it! I love that it has text to fit screen when you zoom and so many other features including a news feed.

skiner5246

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I use the stock app. With air view on, you can hover over text and it will expand. (Handy for us old guys!!)..But i just use the gesture function. The whole "head-turn-to-scroll-up/down-to view-webpages" deal...nah...doesn't work for me...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy