06-07-2013 04:01 AM
36 12
tools
    This is all a subjective opinion. There is no need to get upset. While without a doubt most of us here are passionate about our devices, lets remember to adhere to the TOS for Android Central. Which inhibits the use of inappropriate language and insults. Thanks.
    06-06-2013 10:12 PM
    Really? Go down their forum and see all the complaints about dead pixels and bad camera quality and horrible button placements. Aside from the fact that a friend told me at best buy its one of the most returned phones of the year.

GS4 Love
    That's what is so amazing about he One, so many complaints as I pointed out before but I still use it more than my S4. I'm only talking about a piece of device/toy but I know a few that went all the way...marriage!
    06-06-2013 10:17 PM
    The Iphone out sells on every carrier as well so whats the point in mentioning sales?
    Not really.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsells iPhone 5 - Mobility - Smartphones -
    06-06-2013 10:42 PM
    Watching a phone lag like hell can't be subject by can be concluded as fact. There is no secret that the Galaxy line is a lag fest. They still havn't fixed the "wake lag" issues. But of course you're going to say " there is nothing wrong with my phone" .. Lol its fine friend I know that scoop.. I even remember when having a Palm Pre folks used to say on these forums that the phone got 23 hours of battery time which was absolutely impossible..Folks always want to feel good about their decisions.
    I wish I could let u use my phone, I should probably show u a video...I seriously have no lag
    U would be very suprised
    06-06-2013 11:43 PM
    I tried the HTC one and hated the UI. I feel like it isn't very android but much more HTC. I've also noticed that some things that the HTC one takes two steps to do the s4 does it in one. I hate the fact that I can't get rid of blink feed. But on the other side I loved the speakers, the sound quality was superb, the build quality feels nice in the hand, and as much as I hated sense UI, I loved how smooth it was. Nevertheless, I'm sticking with my s4 simply because it is my preference. Just my two cents

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    06-06-2013 11:51 PM
    Yeah the lag thing is a lame arguement, usually used as a default "go to" by people who have never actually used the device beyond a few minutes in an AT&T store. Whether it is actually there or not seems to vary depending on who you talk to, meaning it isn't a big enough deal for most "actual" owners to care about. Find a new one guys, this one doesn't work anymore lol.

Beyond that, there is really nothing here to see. Great. I hope the HTC One does win the summer and is declared the all time winner of smartphones, if it will make some of you HTC One owners get on with your lives and stop acting like the short kid on the playground. Lord knows the company needs this win anyway.

Both phones are awesome.
    neiljay6, weblou and LegalAmerican like this.
    06-06-2013 11:56 PM
    Sammy really needs to get its act together in the software department and stop trying to push out half baked products on a mass scale.
    Why does Sammy NEED to do this. (1) For people like you - why plead, you are satisfied with the One so there are choices (2) For Sammy - they are making money hand over fist with the Galaxy line why would they be motivated to change? Yay - HTC won the summer! ...Yawn.
    neiljay6 likes this.
    06-07-2013 12:45 AM
    The Iphone out sells on every carrier as well so whats the point in mentioning sales?
    So what's the point of you being in this forum ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-07-2013 01:53 AM
    Alright, I'm going to actually respond seriously here because I have a question. Now, this thread is flamebait right down to the definition and anyone can see that. While it is the OP's opinion, there is no questioning the intent of this thread and just the fact that it's better suited on the One board in general. Now here's where my question comes in, if an S4 owner were to make a thread on the One board about how the S4 has sold double what the One has in half the time on the market (and there's a real dispute over whether or not HTC has sold 5 million Ones up to this point), and post his subjective opinions in the manner shown in the OP, would that thread end up being locked upon impact?

Now I'm not suggesting anyone do that because the better thing to do would be to not even waste time and stoop to this level, but all that poster would be doing is posting the facts and his subjective opinion despite doing so in a rather hostile environment. If a thread like that were to happen, don't you think it would be easier on everyone to lock it before things get messy? I'm stunned it hasn't gotten out of control here yet, but the longer this thing is open the more opportunity it has to turn that way.
    06-07-2013 02:00 AM
    This thread was the perfect amount of funny I needed before bed. So, OP, TY!

I only wish I had been able to grab the first reply, so I could have said.

" TLR I like the One more than the Galaxy S4"

Double bonus for whoever had the McKayla Maroney pic.
    06-07-2013 02:12 AM
    The general consensus seemed to be that this thread wasn't going to be productive, and things are heading off-topic now. I'm closing it. Suda, in response to your question, we evaluate every thread on a case-by-case basis. Threads aren't always closed because they may attract unwanted activity, and threads aren't always closed because they have attracted unwanted activity. I'd also like to reference something I said earlier, which can be found here.

Feel free to message me or Kevin O'Quinn if you have any more questions.
    orion575 and txtoast like this.
    06-07-2013 04:01 AM
36 12