Htc won the summer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully you all don't take this as some type of blast or something but I'd like to give my assessment on how HTC has won the summer and bested the galaxy line. My opinion basically matches overwhelming number of tech sites and pundits that has the HTC One the best phone out and possibly the best smart phone developed. Let me start by saying that you can check through my history and I have owned Samsung's past 3 iterations of the Galaxy line ( currently GN2) so yes I have ample experience with the product. HTC has delivered a product that is undeniably the best looking smartphone created to date. It has amazing detail and design, something that we all know Sammy lacks. Then there is the software. Owning a Sammy product one would think that Android is just a lag fest operating system when in fact its far from it. The One best the Galaxy line in UI feel, look, smoothness and functunality. The Email, SMS, Call applications are miles ahead of the Galaxy. With every Sammy phone it was a must that I downloaded 3rd party apps on each of those and with the One they all "just work". The screen is miles ahead as well on the One. Sammy really needs to get its act together in the software department and stop trying to push out half baked products on a mass scale. After their phones reach 6 months its almost imperative that a full wipe be done so that you can at least have a better experience. My GN2 is a severe lag fest and it is a shame. To sum things up the refreshing software the One carries is a relief. Everything from the fonts, task bar, task manager and overall UI look makes the One seem like a thing of the future instead of a clunky, cartoonish and outdated look. I encourage every Sammy user to give the One at least a try for a few days. I can almost guarantee that you will feel refreshed about Android.

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I agree owning both phones the one is the best android phone inho but I can't wait to see the comments come flying in,people really defend Samsung like you insulted there sister

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
The fact that I still can't get swipe to screen capture to work on my GN2 pretty much sums it up.. The bottom line is that most of those gimmicks don't work when you try to use them most of the time and is often more time consuming to get them to work.

raziel

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
tumblr_m4fiuu4SEw1rpil81o1_400.jpg

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
They can't defend Samsung against me lol..I defended the Galaxy line againts Apple for years..Like I did, they are going to have to come to terms that HTC has outdone the competition on this one. I've spent about 2500 bucks on Sammy over the past 3 years, the only thing different from me and a fanboy is that I am a fan of the "Best". My hard earned dollars demand it!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I encourage every Sammy user to give the One at least a try for a few days. I can almost guarantee that you will feel refreshed about Android.

Gave it a try and didn't like it, especially the camera..pretty boring
But your post is a subjective post anyways so your entitled to your opinion

dimsdale

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Did you get a free phone in exchange for that post?
HTC is in the process of imploding and will be bought by BlackBerry. Just watch and learn.

Posted via Android Central App

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Watching a phone lag like hell can't be subject by can be concluded as fact. There is no secret that the Galaxy line is a lag fest. They still havn't fixed the "wake lag" issues. But of course you're going to say " there is nothing wrong with my phone" .. Lol its fine friend I know that scoop.. I even remember when having a Palm Pre folks used to say on these forums that the phone got 23 hours of battery time which was absolutely impossible..Folks always want to feel good about their decisions.

Gave it a try and didn't like it, especially the camera..pretty boring
But your post is a subjective post anyways so your entitled to your opinion

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Did you get a free phone in exchange for that post?
HTC is in the process of imploding and will be bought by BlackBerry. Just watch and learn.

Posted via Android Central App

Who gives a care about the company? The fact of the matter is that HTC won the summer with this product..Its simply amazing in every aspect..smh

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
To each his/her own.

Once the One and the S4 are old news, something better will come along.

As far as what the masses want... the sales numbers cant be disputed.

John

UseA Launcher

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Who gives a care about the company? The fact of the matter is that HTC won the summer with this product..Its simply amazing in every aspect..smh

Really? Go down their forum and see all the complaints about dead pixels and bad camera quality and horrible button placements. Aside from the fact that a friend told me at best buy its one of the most returned phones of the year.

GS4 Love

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok ill clear it up..HTC won over any other phone that has been released with the exception of the Optimus Pro. I havn't tried it yet so can't call on that one.

Except in sales...and that is what HTC cares about. The HTC One has not outsold the S4 on any carrier that they are both sold on. But I get the feeling that those facts may not matter to you. Glad you like the HTC One. I like my S4 just fine. Have a great evening.

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
To each his/her own.

John

- - - Updated - - -

To each his/her own.

John

The masses love the Iphone right? And we all know that pretty much even mid tier phones best it. Understand ?

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Except in sales...and that is what HTC cares about. The HTC One has not outsold the S4 on any carrier that they are both sold on. But I get the feeling that those facts may not matter to you. Glad you like the HTC One. I like my S4 just fine. Have a great evening.

The Iphone out sells on every carrier as well so whats the point in mentioning sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.