With some of the threads here about the bugs/negative things people are finding about their Galaxy S4's, I'd like to make this thread to comment on a good feature I stumbled across. It isn't a hidden feature or anything, but I thought it was pretty cool.

With the Audio Settings in your music app, there's an option for a "Cafe" equalizer. I have to say, with the right pair of headphones, this option is fantastic! It genuinely, 100% sounds like you're in a small cafe listening to a live band. I kept clicking between "Normal" and "Cafe" and the difference gave me chills. Being a huge Beatles fan, I found my "I Saw Her Standing There" track and played it with the cafe setting, and it was like I was in The Cavern listening to the actual Beatles play live in the 1960s. It works with any song. Put the cafe option on, and its like your favorite band is playing live for you in a small little coffee shop.

So what audio setting are you using? Anyone recommend any apps that work even better?
    06-07-2013 02:54 PM