Help! Delete the music hub from lock screen

iluvmycrackberry80

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
New to Galaxy S4 and love it. Signed up for the Samsung Hub thing and now when I lock my screen, instead of my normal home screen a music player widget shows up. How do I delete it? I've been all over the settings on the phone, tried the press and hold thing to delete, everything. Nothing works. Would appreciate any help.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
New to Galaxy S4 and love it. Signed up for the Samsung Hub thing and now when I lock my screen, instead of my normal home screen a music player widget shows up. How do I delete it? I've been all over the settings on the phone, tried the press and hold thing to delete, everything. Nothing works. Would appreciate any help.

Try Settings>Lockscreen>Lockscreen Options

terfairsay

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I tried going through Application Manager, finding Samsung Hub, but the "turn off" wasn't highlighted... so I went to Samsung Music through Application manager, and that did give me the option to "turn off", which I just did and it seems to have gone away from my Lock Screen. ( for now anyway, I did a Force Stop previously and it disappeared from my lock screen but showed up there again after 15-20 minutes) Hopefully it stays away for good this time.....

cherylkolafa

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon,& Samsung. And hours going through everything on the phone. Have you figured it out yet? Please help! It drives me crazy. I've tried all the above and sometimes it's gone for awhile, but always turns back up. Any more advise, please?