09-01-2017 10:18 AM
28 12
tools
    i have better luck with 1900 battery charger i got from amozon they send you 2 batteries and the charger so you can charge one battery while you use the other one it even has a usb port one the side where can charge them both at the same time other wise the phone works fine
    07-24-2014 10:06 AM
    how do I charge my Samsung galaxy S4 from my dell computer
    09-25-2016 03:05 AM
    woohoo! Thanks thanks thanks. I looked at the mini USB connector on my Note 4 (verizon) and sure enough it looked to be pushed completely up toward the screen. I took a screwdriver and "gently" forced it down and carefully plugged in the charger and it is charging fine. This may not be the fix for everyone, my phone worked fine as long as I didn't have a charge cable plugged into it, eg it turned on and off normally using the power button, but every time I tried a charger (and I tried many) it would, if turned on, do nothing, and if turned off, it would blink like it was gonna charge, then start that vibrate for a second every few seconds over and over. For me the power button had nothing to do with the problem, the usb contacts were getting pushed up and over the cord contacts instead of them being hooked together. I hope this helps some ppl, I have been sweating bullets for days trying to figure this thing out, and was just about to tear it down to check a power button that I pretty much knew was fine. Be gentle. I will be replacing this phone as once it was bent up and I bent it back down, it probably started a crack and eventually it will break for good, unless it's easy to replace the charger port (guess I need to check into this lol, was so excited to see it charging I had to scream it out for others). Anyway, good luck folks, may you fix yours as well, w/o having to deal with your provider or tearing the phone apart or paying for a new phone when you have a nice one already.
    09-01-2017 10:18 AM
28 12