Spigen Neo Hybrid & Otterbox Defender

FLAWLS1

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I'll start off with the Hybrid. I purchased this case a few weeks ago and I have to say it's really nice. The buttons feel perfect and the case fits very well too. Gives it a nice sleek look, but my only problem I have is it makes the case feel wide and it doesn't provide good grip. I also wish they made a belt holster for it of some sort. Overall it's a awesome case though.
After checking out the Otterbox Defender case I decided to get it since I work out in the field. In my opinion it doesn't add much bulk and I love the grip it gives and it also feels comfortable in my hand. The belt clip was a definite plus for me also. I love the thickness it gives in the rear for the camera as it gives the extra protection I would think. Does anyone have the Spigen screen protector and use the Defender case? I have the Zagg protector and the Defender screen sticks to it which annoys the hell out of me. Looking to get the Spigen screen protector, but I'm looking to see if anyone has used this combo and if you do which Spigen screen protector did you go with? Anyway here are some pics.
ab0z2c.jpg

9iv9qa.jpg

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I dont have an s4 but that was my set up using my Gn2 and currently with my evo lte then it will be my set up on my S4. I use(used) an otterbox defender with my last 3 phones with a Spigen Ultra crystal screen protector and it didn't stick to the sides of the otterbox. Maybe it's obvious but if your going to use a Spigen screen protector dont forget to pop out the built it one! :thumbup::D

Courtesy of My LT3VO :D

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Could you tell me if either or both of those cases correctly accept your ear bud headphones? What I am finding with a Cygnet case that I just bought is that it doesn't really take my Shure ear buds. It does take JVC over the ear phones. But the sure input was a little thicker.

Posted via Android Central App

cessperience

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Minutes ago I just dropped my phone with Otterbox Defender while I'm taking it out of my pocket. Phone still working good. Thank goodness.

Last time I also dropped my phone with Spigen Neo Hybrid. Saved my phone also.

Posted via Android Central App

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used the Defender since my BlackBerry days but I never liked the plastic "screen protector" that it has. I punched that sucker out and used Spigen (SGP) screen protectors. Here are some for the S4. I have heard good things about their Glas.t but a bit pricey.

Amazon.com: s4 screen protector sgp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair