My GS4 on TM is my business line so I have to have zero tolerance for any issues,,,, this last Saturday, June 8th I did not get any calls or text messages for at least 4 or 5 hours, best I can figure is from around 11am till around 4pm.

Text messages that were sent to me that morning didn't show up on my GS4 untill late that afternoon and my customers told me when they called my phone it would ring once or twice and the either go to a busy signal or my VM ( I never got any of those voice mails ).

I'm in Las Vegas, a city were TM typically has great signal strength.

My GS4 has been acting up tiny bit as well,,, a bit laggy lately and I'm now getting some inconsistent call quality on just a few calls,,, and my emails are now slow to load up.

Is it my GS4 or Tmobile that is at fault which is the question that I wish I knew the answer too,,,, I posted all this on the TM specific sub forum but got no help, so now I'm posting here on the general GS4 forum.

And yes,,, I do power cycle my phone every few nights in hopes of keeping things running smoothly.

Never had any of these issues with my Note 2 or my iphone 5 ( both on Tmobile )

Opinions would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
    Davyo
    06-10-2013 07:08 AM
    I read the same post from you yesterday. The answer is probably the same, more than likely network

06-10-2013 07:18 AM
    I read the same post from you yesterday. The answer is probably the same, more than likely network

Since my GS4 is my main business line it's very important for me to get as much feedback as possible to resolve the issue.

Cheers
    Davyo
    06-10-2013 08:14 AM
    Yes,,, I got one reply on the other thread,,,,, I was kinda wanting more opinions than just one.

Since my GS4 is my main business line it's very important for me to get as much feedback as possible to resolve the issue.

Cheers
    Davyo
    Since the phone is so important to you and your business, why are you wasting time posting multiple topics with the same question and waiting around for random people on message boards to diagnose the problem for you? Why not take the phone back to the TMobile store you bought it at and ask them to figure out what's wrong and fix or replace the phone for you?
    06-10-2013 09:00 AM
    Since the phone is so important to you and your business, why are you wasting time posting multiple topics with the same question and waiting around for random people on message boards to diagnose the problem for you? Why not take the phone back to the TMobile store you bought it at and ask them to figure out what's wrong and fix or replace the phone for you?
    The whole point of forums like this is to find out if other people have had had similar experiences with their devices instead of going into a service provider (ATT, Verizon, Sprint, ect) and having them say there is no problem with the device they sold you or the service they provide.

Your comment of me "waiting around for random people" to help with an issue is absurd to say the least,,,,,, that's the reason forums like this exist in the first place,,,, so "random people" as you call them can offer feedback and help.

The whole purpose of this forum is to discuss issues, good or bad, with devices and services with others (random people),,,,,, if you don't understand that why do you belong to a forum in the first place ???

The only thing that was a waste of time was reading your post and me replying to it.

Cheers
    Davyo
    06-10-2013 04:11 PM
    Simple way to narrow it down to phone or network... Does it do this often or was it just that one Saturday and you have been fine since?

If it was honestly this one occurrence.. It was a network issue which happens. If it keeps happening it could be the phone being defective.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    06-10-2013 04:49 PM
    The whole point of forums like this is to find out if other people have had had similar experiences with their devices instead of going into a service provider (ATT, Verizon, Sprint, ect) and having them say there is no problem with the device they sold you or the service they provide.

Your comment of me "waiting around for random people" to help with an issue is absurd to say the least,,,,,, that's the reason forums like this exist in the first place,,,, so "random people" as you call them can offer feedback and help.

The whole purpose of this forum is to discuss issues, good or bad, with devices and services with others (random people),,,,,, if you don't understand that why do you belong to a forum in the first place ???

The only thing that was a waste of time was reading your post and me replying to it.

Cheers
    Davyo
    Well, you should absolutely wait around for strangers on message boards to come to a consensus and diagnose your problems for you. That seems like an intelligent way to spend your time when you rely on your phone for your business. Each and every poster here can diagnose the phone itself and any network issues based on the scant details that you've relayed to us. The important thing is to waste a few days and potentially lose business, instead of returning to the store where you purchased your phone and dealing with a person who is actually in a position to diagnose and fix your problem or replace your phone.
    06-10-2013 05:55 PM
    Well, you should absolutely wait around for strangers on message boards to come to a consensus and diagnose your problems for you. That seems like an intelligent way to spend your time when you rely on your phone for your business. Each and every poster here can diagnose the phone itself and any network issues based on the scant details that you've relayed to us. The important thing is to waste a few days and potentially lose business, instead of returning to the store where you purchased your phone and dealing with a person who is actually in a position to diagnose and fix your problem or replace your phone.
    Too bad you didn't read my post,,,,,,, as I stated I was looking for other opinions "other" than what my carrier would tell me.

As example: if others posted they were having the same issues as myself I would be more informed when going into my carrier instead of just believing what they told me the problem might be,,,,,, that's one of the reasons for this forum to exist,,,, for members to share experience's with devices and carriers and to be more informed when there is an issue.

But your right,,,, what was I thinking when posting an issue with my phone here on a forum and seeing if anyone had any similar experience's.

And Ohhh ma gosh,,,,,, you mean I can go to my carrier and ask them about my phone issue,,,,, amazing advice,,, I would have never thought of that.

But again,,,, I'm wasting my time debating the purpose of a forum with you and even replying again to your post.

Luckily most of the members on this forum lack your rudeness and are actually here to offer help to fellow forum members,,,,,,helping other forum members is the whole reason forums like this exist in the first place,,,,,, apparently you don't get that.

Hopefully if you ever have an issue with your phone or service and post your concerns or issues you will get replies and help from fellow forum members more helpful than you are.

Davyo
    06-10-2013 09:44 PM
    I have been having the same issue. I will not check my phone for a while. And no texts come through, and if people call right to voicemail on the first ring. Then I sent a text or something and BOOM I get all my texts at once, but with the correct time stamps
    08-15-2013 08:53 PM