I have been playing with S-Voice for the past 24 hours and it seems to work much better than I had originally suspected. It's voice recognition is much better than Google Voice from my POV. My GF has iPhone5 and we did a head to comparison of S-Voice to Siri and found both the be extremely similar in abilities and problems (which weren't as many as I originally thought). Siri engages the user with their name....it appears that S-Voice doesn't have that functionality. Does anyone know is there a way to set up S-Voice to call the user by name as does Siri?
    nickgalaxys4 likes this.
    06-10-2013 08:14 AM
    I have been wondering the same thing...
    nickgalaxys4 likes this.
    06-29-2013 05:52 PM
    I have been playing with S-Voice for the past 24 hours and it seems to work much better than I had originally suspected. It's voice recognition is much better than Google Voice from my POV. My GF has iPhone5 and we did a head to comparison of S-Voice to Siri and found both the be extremely similar in abilities and problems (which weren't as many as I originally thought). Siri engages the user with their name....it appears that S-Voice doesn't have that functionality. Does anyone know is there a way to set up S-Voice to call the user by name as does Siri?
    As I know of I have been trying myself and I did not find a way yet if I do I will post about it.
    06-29-2013 08:58 PM