Samsung vs. HTC deja vu?

jdoee100

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Last year it was the S3 vs the One x. Some sites(not this site) were claiming that One x was so much better than the S3, and the comment sections were filled with praises for the One x. However, out in the wild, S3 crushed the One x. I wonder if it's deja vu again this year as well. Or, has anything changed this year? Will the One have more impact than the One x?

Will we be arguing the same thing again next year as well with equal results? Or perhaps, some other competitor instead of the HTC next year?

I'm not trying to throw flames here. I just think it's interesting how the same fights and same arguments are being played out with the similar results(or maybe not. It's little too early to call it, i guess).

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Last year it was the S3 vs the One x. Some sites(not this site) were claiming that One x was so much better than the S3, and the comment sections were filled with praises for the One x. However, out in the wild, S3 crushed the One x. I wonder if it's deja vu again this year as well. Or, has anything changed this year? Will the One have more impact than the One x?

Will we be arguing the same thing again next year as well with equal results? Or perhaps, some other competitor instead of the HTC next year?

I'm not trying to throw flames here. I just think it's interesting how the same fights and same arguments are being played out with the similar results(or maybe not. It's little too early to call it, i guess).

I think things are different this time around. It's not being talked about much but there are pending Nokia vs HTC patent infringement cases. It will be interesting to see how that affects HTC sales. The other difference between then and now is Samsung's targeting of markets where less feature rich products are popular. Analysts speculate that targeting those markets will have an adverse effect on sales of the S4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca