Problem with Accuweather

S4user

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
hey guys
i use beautiful widgets .. and the provider is Accuweather ...
when i'm on WIFI i get the real city .. when i back to 3G in my home i got other city (its near but not my city and i think its everywhere i go) but the funny thing when i go to gym for example on 3G its find the real city.
i don't know what to do.. i try HD widgets .. go whether ..
please help!!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I personally use BeWeather and it too sometimes doesn't have the exact location when using the cell signal. It probably has to do with the tower locations or something like that. It gets pretty close though.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
ok its nice
but i very love beautiful widgets..
if anyone can help me with that its will be awesome!

I think a lot comes down to as mentioned when on data ( cellular ) service your at the mercy of what tower your connected to and then the location of the nearest weather service used by the Beautiful Widgets weather app. When your on Wi-Fi its a more accurate reading because it's pin pointing off the Wi-Fi signal right in your immediate location instead of a cell tower that maybe miles away.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

S4user

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I think a lot comes down to as mentioned when on data ( cellular ) service your at the mercy of what tower your connected to and then the location of the nearest weather service used by the Beautiful Widgets weather app. When your on Wi-Fi its a more accurate reading because it's pin pointing off the Wi-Fi signal right in your immediate location instead of a cell tower that maybe miles away.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

ok,i understand..
but few month ago its was work fine.
the signal for 3G can be a few miles away!??!
how i can change in BU widgets this option???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt