GS4 is losing big time

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

Pretty sure their statement was the opposite of yours, but you sound like you're agreeing...

goofyc.jpeg

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Sales don't always count. I could point you towards countless products of terrible quality that outsell every one of their competitors and have for decades.

Web polls don't count either.

Your own opinion is what you should be measuring with, guided by credible unbiased reviews and information outlets.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
No, the question is; who cares the least?
smooth4lyfe thinks he could care less.
I know I couldn't care less.

On a scale from 1 to 10, if you allege that you're a 1, it's impossible to go lower. However, Smooth's amount of caring is undefined, except that it's >=2, given that he states it is possible to downgrade the level of caring. In that case, it's possible that one who can care less is anywhere from 2 to 10, but not 1 and you are at 1, so your amount of caring is clearly < any other possibility.

Johnny Roberts

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I don't need weekly confirmation that I made the right choice. lol

I knew from the moment I laid eyes on my 5' screen that I wouldn't be able to put this phone down, even though I did own the One for about a month also. Nothing against the One, which is great in it's own way. But the s4 is hands down the best device I have ever owned. Don't need a poll or approval of HTC One fans ...

Danny Yang

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I love both phones. But I just prefer the One. Honestly there is no winner. These are two of the best phones out right now! I've played around with the s4 and while it was nice.. Just wasn't for me. I'm sure there are people like me, and the opposite as well... It's just a matter of personal opinion... No need to hate on either one.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Ariozo

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I love both phones. But I just prefer the One. Honestly there is no winner. These are two of the best phones out right now! I've played around with the s4 and while it was nice.. Just wasn't for me. I'm sure there are people like me, and the opposite as well... It's just a matter of personal opinion... No need to hate on either one.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

+1 om that.
Got both phones and I love the H1 in design, but for me the functionality wins on the s4. The 2 major things on s4 for me is 4g where I live is better(more band) and also camera is better for me as H1 takes very nice pics but not on distance and when you zoom.

Skickat fr?n min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk 2

weblou

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
This makes 0 sense
-Chevy 25/30k?
-RR 350k+?

How do you even compare the 2? S4 and ONE are priced equal.. maybe ONE a little cheaper. Offered by almost all the same providers to the same potential clients.
The clients chose to go with S4 when they could easily afford to get the HTC one....

We seriously need to stop using cars as an example..
Chevy sells more cars than Rolls Royce, so the Sonic must be better than the Wraith. :p ;)

shoii

May 17, 2013
Visit site
This makes 0 sense
-Chevy 25/30k?
-RR 350k+?

How do you even compare the 2? S4 and ONE are priced equal.. maybe ONE a little cheaper. Offer by almost all the same providers to the same potential clients.
The clients chose to go with S4 when they could easily afford to get the HTC one....

Was just about to say this. That was the dumbest example I ever heard lol

GS4 Love

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Just because a phone is more popular doesn't mean it's better.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Interesting. S4 fans claim that popularity doesn't determine a phone's quality when a poll shows the One is winning, but are quick to point out that the S4 has sold more to support their claim that the S4 is better. So popularity only determines a phone's quality when it favors you, right?

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I was only stating sales aren't a guide to quality. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment. I don't own either phone, so matters not to me, it is fun to see you all get super defensive though.

This makes 0 sense
-Chevy 25/30k?
-RR 350k+?

How do you even compare the 2? S4 and ONE are priced equal.. maybe ONE a little cheaper. Offered by almost all the same providers to the same potential clients.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Yes, enough time has passed for people to buy and take back the loser of the two. THIS forum is for the S4. The losers have their own forum !! haha

Defensive much? I don't own either phone, so I'm not allowed in here, is that right?

weblou

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I agree that sales don't mean quality. But you can't compare 2 items so differently priced. Obviously Chevy sells more because it's affordable. Maybe only 1 or 2 % of people could afford a RR.
But anyone looking to get a smartphone could probably afford to get an HTC one or the S4. And people are choosing the S4...Does it mean it's better quality? No. But it probably means that the S4 offers more to consumers looking to spend their hard earned money.

If you think it's "fun" to make irrelevant comments on a sub forum of a mobile device you don't even own... you seriously need to find new hobbies lol

I was only stating sales aren't a guide to quality. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment. I don't own either phone, so matters not to me, it is fun to see you all get super defensive though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad