Minimizing Apps like an iPhone

mathnerdm

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
So I literally just got my first non iPhone smart phone being a samsung galaxy s4 and I absolutely love it! Just had one question, as most of you probably know iphones have a feature where when you leave an app you can double tap the home button to go resume any app you've recently had open. Is there any way to do that on a galaxy? Like one place that has all your minimized apps so you don't have to go find it in your apps page? P.S. typed this whole thing with swype (I think it's spelled) and its so much fun, though quite slower lol :D

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site
So I literally just got my first non iPhone smart phone being a samsung galaxy s4 and I absolutely love it! Just had one question, as most of you probably know iphones have a feature where when you leave an app you can double tap the home button to go resume any app you've recently had open. Is there any way to do that on a galaxy? Like one place that has all your minimized apps so you don't have to go find it in your apps page? P.S. typed this whole thing with swype (I think it's spelled) and its so much fun, though quite slower lol :D

Hold down the big button at the bottom. It brings up all your running apps. You can swipe them closed or close all. It's something this phone does really well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC