So I literally just got my first non iPhone smart phone being a samsung galaxy s4 and I absolutely love it! Just had one question, as most of you probably know iphones have a feature where when you leave an app you can double tap the home button to go resume any app you've recently had open. Is there any way to do that on a galaxy? Like one place that has all your minimized apps so you don't have to go find it in your apps page? P.S. typed this whole thing with swype (I think it's spelled) and its so much fun, though quite slower lol
    06-15-2013 08:04 PM
    hold down the home button
    06-15-2013 08:08 PM
    So I literally just got my first non iPhone smart phone being a samsung galaxy s4 and I absolutely love it! Just had one question, as most of you probably know iphones have a feature where when you leave an app you can double tap the home button to go resume any app you've recently had open. Is there any way to do that on a galaxy? Like one place that has all your minimized apps so you don't have to go find it in your apps page? P.S. typed this whole thing with swype (I think it's spelled) and its so much fun, though quite slower lol
    Hold down the big button at the bottom. It brings up all your running apps. You can swipe them closed or close all. It's something this phone does really well.
    06-15-2013 08:10 PM
    You sir, are a great person lol... Can't believe I didn't think of that!
    06-15-2013 08:10 PM