I'm new to Android and I would just like to know a few things. If anyone could please answer my following questions regarding Google Play/Apps, I would really appreciate it.

1. Are there Google Play Cards in Toronto? I can't seem to find any.

2. What are all the different ways to purchase paid apps from the Google Play Store?

3. What exactly can you save to cloud?
    06-15-2013 09:45 PM
    I'm new to Android and I would just like to know a few things. If anyone could please answer my following questions regarding Google Play/Apps, I would really appreciate it.

1. Are there Google Play Cards in Toronto? I can't seem to find any.

2. What are all the different ways to purchase paid apps from the Google Play Store?

3. What exactly can you save to cloud?
    Welcome to Android and the forums!

1. You have to have your location set. Try going into settings and entering your address as Home. Cards also take a few days to come up, because Google Now has to learn your tendencies.
    2. You can pay via credit card, buying Google Play cards and many major retailers or adding money to your Google account via the same credit card, or sometimes carriers allow adding it to your bill.
    3. Most cloud services allow you to save just about anything. The question is what is the space limit? I am not sure about much more than that, I dislike cloud services holding onto my data for me. I prefer multiple backups, like on my PC, and my back up hard drive.
    06-17-2013 09:17 AM
    Welcome to Android and the forums!

1. You have to have your location set. Try going into settings and entering your address as Home. Cards also take a few days to come up, because Google Now has to learn your tendencies.
    2. You can pay via credit card, buying Google Play cards and many major retailers or adding money to your Google account via the same credit card, or sometimes carriers allow adding it to your bill.
    3. Most cloud services allow you to save just about anything. The question is what is the space limit? I am not sure about much more than that, I dislike cloud services holding onto my data for me. I prefer multiple backups, like on my PC, and my back up hard drive.
    Thank you for answering my questions!
    06-17-2013 11:07 AM
    Thank you for answering my questions!
    No sweat. Have fun cruising the forums.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3
    06-17-2013 02:33 PM