I was wondering on the s4 is there anyway to set my calendar up to see the whole month on one of my homepages instead of the 2x3 or 2x2. I know on the note 2 and s3 I was able to do that with no problem at all. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks....
    06-17-2013 12:15 PM
    Calendar widgets shipped with devices are usually limited to the number of views you can have -- single day or agenda view are the most common widgets I see. You can download alterantives from the Play Store with month views or better agenda view widgets.

Pure Grid Calendar Widget - Play Store is a good alternative. It's a paid widget ($1.79) and worth it if you rely heavily on this type of calendar widget to keep track of your events.

Also, Simon Sage did a good AC blog post with some of the best Calendar Widgets available. Perhaps something featured is what you are looking for: The best calendar apps for Android | Android Central
    06-17-2013 12:29 PM
    Thanks...
    Calendar widgets shipped with devices are usually limited to the number of views you can have -- single day or agenda view are the most common widgets I see. You can download alterantives from the Play Store with month views or better agenda view widgets.

Pure Grid Calendar Widget - Play Store is a good alternative. It's a paid widget ($1.79) and worth it if you rely heavily on this type of calendar widget to keep track of your events.

Also, Simon Sage did a good AC blog post with some of the best Calendar Widgets available. Perhaps something featured is what you are looking for: The best calendar apps for Android | Android Central
    06-18-2013 08:59 AM