Calendar question

gadget22

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering on the s4 is there anyway to set my calendar up to see the whole month on one of my homepages instead of the 2x3 or 2x2. I know on the note 2 and s3 I was able to do that with no problem at all. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks....

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Calendar widgets shipped with devices are usually limited to the number of views you can have -- single day or agenda view are the most common widgets I see. You can download alterantives from the Play Store with month views or better agenda view widgets.

Pure Grid Calendar Widget - Play Store is a good alternative. It's a paid widget ($1.79) and worth it if you rely heavily on this type of calendar widget to keep track of your events.

Also, Simon Sage did a good AC blog post with some of the best Calendar Widgets available. Perhaps something featured is what you are looking for: The best calendar apps for Android | Android Central

gadget22

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks...
Calendar widgets shipped with devices are usually limited to the number of views you can have -- single day or agenda view are the most common widgets I see. You can download alterantives from the Play Store with month views or better agenda view widgets.

Pure Grid Calendar Widget - Play Store is a good alternative. It's a paid widget ($1.79) and worth it if you rely heavily on this type of calendar widget to keep track of your events.

Also, Simon Sage did a good AC blog post with some of the best Calendar Widgets available. Perhaps something featured is what you are looking for: The best calendar apps for Android | Android Central

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08