06-21-2013 11:06 AM
239 ... 8910
tools
    Your attempt to quell the postings in this thread are akin to the toils of Sisyphus.
    Why are you constantly perusing those that post asking others not to post? Do you realize that people will continue posting if no one actually asks people to stop posting? And do you also realize that, by your own logic, you're making the problem worse by responding to those?

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    06-21-2013 08:44 AM
    Your attempt to quell the postings in this thread are akin to the toils of Sisyphus.
    By posting this pic in itself is a form of trolling...
    You cant stop trolling by trolling

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-21-2013 08:46 AM

You do realize I didn't post the pic originally don't you?
    06-21-2013 08:53 AM
    Why are you constantly perusing those that post asking others not to post? Do you realize that people will continue posting if no one actually asks people to stop posting? And do you also realize that, by your own logic, you're making the problem worse by responding to those?

Uh, you might want to look up Sisyphus and his fruitless labors to get some idea of the irony of my post. And why are you constantly pursuing others who point out the folly of asking others not to post?
    06-21-2013 08:56 AM
    I owned both devices and I wound up going the GS4. If it was only about software, I would have gone with the One. I think HTC did a better job with Sense than Samsung did with touchwiz. However, hardware for me was the deciding factor. Given that the GS4 and One are essentially the same size, the GS4 packs a much bigger screen. Yeah, I know, 4.7 to 5 doesnt sound like much, but in reality, its much bigger. I also like the weight of the GS4. Everyone complains about plastic, but I put a case on my phone, so I could really care a less. I like it light to start out with so it doesnt get too heavy when I add my case. Finally, I hated the button layout of the One. The power button placement and feel was horrific. I went through quite a bit to find a power button that I actually could feel when I pressed and I would up giving up. I also much prefer the physical home button for waking up the device. Add in the bigger battery and notification light that I can see from more than one angle and the GS4 fit my needs better.

The end.
    Carl Sanchez likes this.
    06-21-2013 09:01 AM
    And why are you constantly pursuing others who point out the folly of asking others not to post?
    I actually am not. This is the first time I've replied to one of those posts, lol.

06-21-2013 09:01 AM
    I know I'm being hypocritical right now. U claim not to feed the trolls. Ur throwing gas on the fire by doing that, so take ur own advice and just let it be.

from what ever phone I feel like using today.
    I find it helpful to understand a post before responding. I didn't say, "Do Not Feed The Trolls." Also, please point out where I said I don't feed the trolls. Trolls being what they are there is no guarantee that what you post will or will not get a response from a troll. Reread and clarify please..
    06-21-2013 09:02 AM
    I actually am not. This is the first time I've replied to one of those posts, lol.

Selective quoting, hmm. I wonder why? My comment about your pursuing others was made in jest. My fault for not including a smilely.
    06-21-2013 09:14 AM
    I find it helpful to understand a post before responding. I didn't say, "Do Not Feed The Trolls." Also, please point out where I said I don't feed the trolls. Trolls being what they are there is no guarantee that what you post will or will not get a response from a troll. Reread and clarify please..
    I did not say "u said feed the trolls" I said u claim, u posted a reply if a pic that said that and put a smiley face. So be aware of how ppl say things.

And for information u post way to much. Find something else to do. Unless it's ur hobby to he a troll "annoying".

AngelArs likes this.
    06-21-2013 09:35 AM
    I know I'm being hypocritical right now. U claim not to feed the trolls. Ur throwing gas on the fire by doing that, so take ur own advice and just let it be.

Easy there creatures; it was a joke. lol.

Courtesy of My LT3VO
    tohio and return_0 like this.
    06-21-2013 09:57 AM
    I did not say "u said feed the trolls" I said u claim, u posted a reply if a pic that said that and put a smiley face. So be aware of how ppl say things.

And for information u post way to much. Find something else to do. Unless it's ur hobby to he a troll "annoying".

I'm sorry but your reply makes no sense at all.
    06-21-2013 10:20 AM
    you claim the HTC ONE has superior build quality in spite of a plethora of posts by actual HTC ONE owners and reviewers to the contrary.
    I don't usually like to use the word retarded, but in my opinion what you said here is. Let's dissect it bit-by-bit shall we?

Apparently you don't have a clue as to what the word "plethora" means. Here, allow me to help;

Plethora (pleth o ra) noun 1. overabundance; excess.

HTC has sold over 5 million 'One' phones and you post a few undocumented links with people nit picking about the phone. Hmmmm.... I'll take those odds. The very FACT that so few have actually had anything bad to say about the phone PROVES its build quality and customer
    satisfaction. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

you base your claim on what, looking at the phone at a retail store?
    Pot meet kettle. I base my opinion on ANY product by owning it and putting it through its paces. I base my opinion on each of these phones (s4/One) by owning both phones. There are MANY reasons why I chose to stay with the HTC One instead of the s4. Even if I wouldn't have picked the One I STILL would have gotten rid of the s4 because I never liked it. I have enjoyed many other samsung products, but NOT the s4. It had no real substance and was just too gimmicky for my taste. It certainly wasn't worth what they charge for it. Then I learned about the HTC One Dev Edition and after extensively researching it, that was the phone I chose. Many other devs have made the same move for the same reasons. The s4 has some good qualities, but in no way is it a better phone than the HTC One. Hands down my HTC One Dev Edition is the best phone that I've EVER owned! The things that I don't like have to do with the 4.1 operating system and NOT the phone. That will change in a few weeks when they release 4.2.2. Everything considered as of this posting my HTC One is an incredible phone, and Apple and samsung both know that.
    TheyStoleMyName likes this.
    06-21-2013 10:43 AM
    Please don't post..

No you don't post...

Why are asking others not to post?

Why are you asking others why they are asking others not to post!?

That's this thread.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    return_0 likes this.
    Thanks for not listening guys. This thread is a perfect example of how not to behave. It's not worth cleaning at this point, but the amount of off topic posts, trolling, etc would warrant infractions for sure. Just letting you all know. Don't be surprised if/when it happens.

Thread closed.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
239 ... 8910