Anyway to disable earphone volume warning?

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
It's annoying when I'm listening to music and my phone is deep in my pocket and when I try to raise to past a certain point with the headset volume buttons.. It won't go any higher until I pull out my phone, unlock the screen, then allow the phone to raise volume. Any way to disable this??

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

benhaw

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I looked around once and couldn't find a way without rooting it.. I really hope somebody figures it out cause it drives me up the wall every time.

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I actually looked a few pages before I posted and stopped there. I'm not going to search pages and pages of the entire S4 message board at the chance of seeing if it has been posted already/I am not on this forum all the time. So by saying this has been posted multiple times, does that mean that a solution has already been given? Either way your post serves no purpose but to waste your own time lol.

Zod1010

May 21, 2013
Visit site
The topic has been discussed before, but never answered.

As for HPferoxCraft's response, that does work for the music player, but not for 3rd party music players like PowerAmp.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
1. Regular Music App: Settings, Equalize volume.
2. 3rd Party Apps: shouldn't be having this problem. Though I haven't tried PowerAmp. I've just tried Audio Speed Changer.

And now I'm rooted -- so I can't even test it out . Sorry =/

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone gotten this module to work on their GS4? Doesn't work on mine.

Are you rooted? Are you on a custom rom? Are you running other modules?
You should be able to download Xposed Framework apk. Install apk through your file manager. Open Xposed, select install/update, let it install then reboot phone. Install the no volume mod apk with file manager, reboot. Then open Xposed app, under the modules tab tick that mod then reboot yet again.

Have you tried Wanam Mod, or Xblast for Xposed Framework? Just install one of those the exact same way as above before you change any settings. After you have installed and rebooted then make the change in Wanam under Sound then reboot.
You must be rooted.
If you're on a custom rom not all Xposed mods play nice with custom roms framework so make sure you have a working nandroid.

(you may have tried all this but I elaborated for all, let us know if you can get it going)

Posted via Android Central App

graysonk95

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
There isn't any way to get rid of the warning unrooted. I tried and it worked for about an hour before the notification came back.

Now rooted, using the Xposed module "Unsafe volume", the warning is no longer present for me.
Be sure to reboot after the module is installed.

Posted via Android Central App

rmiller511

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Search next time. This has been posted multiple times..

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy S 4

Your kidding right?

Tell me that you are not that stupid, please.

What is a forum if not for help? I guess just pointing someone in the right direction is just a little too taxing....too much effort.

But you know, I really do admire people who have so much time, whose life is so utterly uninteresting and mundane as to spend hour after hour wading through non-essential post after post in search of a small tidbit of information. Now, if I was searching for the cure for cancer, maybe...but looking for a way to shut that nagging screen up? No. I don't think so.

Sorry...thats just the way it is, dude.

Just the way....