Just kidding, I could not care less
    06-19-2013 06:59 AM
    Just kidding, I could care less
    Well there you went and ruined a perfectly good flame war before it could begin
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    06-19-2013 07:16 AM
    Haha would of been interesting to see what people would reply back. Besides don't people realise by having a metal phone that it would get cold in the mornings and freeze in your hands?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
    orion575 likes this.
    06-19-2013 07:34 AM
    Haha would of been interesting to see what people would reply back. Besides don't people realise by having a metal phone that it would get cold in the mornings and freeze in your hands?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm waiting for Christmas Story 2013 when a kid is double-dog-dared to touch his tongue to a metal cell phone on the playground in winter and the hijinks that ensue.
    06-19-2013 08:58 AM
    *could not
    Reformed IOS User likes this.
    06-19-2013 09:23 AM
    There's still hope for this thread. Somewhere somehow a troll can find a place here.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk II
    06-19-2013 09:34 AM
    Everyone needs at least one toy.
    06-19-2013 09:38 AM
    I don't see why the material stuff created such an issue with some people. I get people wants a device to "feel" like it's worth a lot but at the end of the day the materials used don't matter as long as the device is durable, sleek and functional. I actually like the feel of the S4 because of how light it is and it's the plastic that makes that possible and that's not a bad thing. What will be interesting though is if the rumors are true about the S5 being a metal build phone with non-removable battery, what the argument will be for those that love current build, defended it and touted removable battery as a strong point of the S4. But we have a whole year for that LOL. Right now, the S4 build is perfectly fine.
    06-19-2013 09:40 AM
    I don't see why the material stuff created such an issue with some people. I get people wants a device to "feel" like it's worth a lot but at the end of the day the materials used don't matter as long as the device is durable, sleek and functional. I actually like the feel of the S4 because of how light it is and it's the plastic that makes that possible and that's not a bad thing. What will be interesting though is if the rumors are true about the S5 being a metal build phone with non-removable battery, what the argument will be for those that love current build, defended it and touted removable battery as a strong point of the S4. But we have a whole year for that LOL. Right now, the S4 build is perfectly fine.
    Probably the same reason any of the other worthless battling over Which phone is better, who sold more Which is faster which has better battery life and so on!!!!!!

Sent From My HTC Droid DNA Using Taptalk
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    06-19-2013 12:12 PM
    Tried both phones, and the S4 was a better phone for me. Just liked it more. As for looks, I use a case on mine, so it was irrelevant. The phone looks how I want it to look. Metal body versus plastic body was not much of an issue. I liked the screen, the camera, and the "whole-phone" experience more.

D
    06-19-2013 12:17 PM