Hi there guys. I'm new to this forum and well... New to android as well. I just bought my S4 two days ago and so far... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. BUT... there is always a but... I'm having trouble with two things that are bugging me a little...

The first thing would be it just randomly reseting whenever I open a camera app such as the original camera app that comes with the phone, or Instagram or something. I don't know what it is but it starting to bug me, is it something to do with the phone? as in do you think it's faulty or?...

Second, the phone seems to get quite hot quite quickly and that's starting to annoy me as well. Everything on the phone is perfect. I'm in the UK and I saw on a couple of other threads that there has been a update released to fix this but I haven't got the notification yet? I don't understand how these updates work on android, probably because I have just come from iPhone and whenever there was an update everyone would be notified at the same time. But yeah I was just wondering if you could help me... All the best guys and I hope you are enjoying your S4 as much as I am.
    06-20-2013 10:04 AM
    I'm blind as a bat, but could read your post with my glasses off.......lol.

Your phone shouldn't be crashing when you open up your camera or Instagram, try doing a factory reset. (Settings/Back Up and Reset)

As for the heat, I keep my SGS3 in an Otterbox Defender, so I don't really notice how hot it gets very often, but I'm pretty sure it usually runs hot.
    06-20-2013 10:10 AM
    Welcome to the forum!

I'd recommend doing a reset as you shouldn't have any issue while using the camera.

Almost any device will get warm if your using it for a long period of time. I know mine will but nothing where it's uncomfortable to hold it. I do use SPG case though.

Posted via Android Central App
    06-20-2013 10:16 AM
    OMG! Learn how to post using normal sized font!!! Why would anyone post font like that...unless they are 12 years old perhaps??
    06-20-2013 10:19 AM
    No I am 16 years old. I accidentally clicked on the size haha. I would normally use the normal font. Sorry about that. But okay thanks guys. I think I will be using the Otterbox case as well instead of using it with no case on. Any ideas on the update?
    06-20-2013 10:31 AM